Chapter 30- Making a plan

*Jenna's p.o.v*

It had been three days, but no one had found Seto or anymore places he could have been. The only place left was the camp. Everyone was packing up the tents, since Seto wasn't here to do it. We got everything packed up and walked back to the castle. Instead of everyone going to their rooms, they walked to the living room, which seemed to be where our meetings are lately. Sky try to convince me, Madison, and Danielle to leave, but we refused. Sky finally gave up and let us stay. "Um, well I guess it should be Mitch, Jerome,Jason, and Ty that go get Seto, Since Jerome and Jason have been there before. Ty and Jason insisted on going." Sky said, sitting down on the edge of the couch. "Then I want to go too!" Madison and I said at the same time. Madison gave me a glare then turned back to Sky. "No!" Jerome and Mitch said also at the same time, they looked ta each other. "No." Sky said, "You can't go, it will be even  more dangerous this time, besides they know your faces." He looked at me and Madison. We both scowled him. "Fine." Madison said. Jerome relaxed. I turned to Sky. "I'm not staying here. I am going with them wither you like it or not." The boys seemed to tense up. "Jenna you can't go with them. It's to dangerous. We can't risk you getting h-" I cut Sky off. "Yet it's okay to let Madison fucking chase after me and kill me? And have everyone hate me, but Ty and Seto? No I'm going. I'm not going to sit here and get treated like crap even more." I said with a angry tone. "Jenna don't go, please. We don't want you out there with us where you can get yourself killed." Jason said. That's the first time he has talked to me in days. I looked at him and with all my heart I said, "Maybe I want to die out there. Maybe I want to come to do something right. Maybe to fix things. Maybe I want to come because of Ty or maybe because I want to save Seto. I don't want to sit here alone and by myself Jason. I won't bug you guys, but I'm coming and that's finally." I said. Everyone was suprised by my words. Ty sighed, "Just let her come." I smiled at him. He is such a good friend. Sky shook his head, "Jenna we said no so stop. Madison isn't going so you have no rights to go either." I glared at him, "Fine then. If you won't let me go, I'll go myself." And with that I turned around and walked off. I walked into Ty's room and floppe don the bed. I heard a knock at the door. "Jenna?" Ty said, "Are you mad?" I shook my head. "Nope. Perfectly fine." I said rolling my eyes. "Hmmm." Ty said shaking his head. "Ty." I said getting up, "Why can't I ever help out? When I don't help I feel like I'm just in the way or useless. I want to help. I can't do anything and now that everyone but you hates me it's even worse." He sat down next to me and rubbed my back. "You're not useless to me Jen." He said. I smiled. "Why are you so nice to me, but kind of rude to the others?" I asked. "Well I can't be mean to my long lost sister."

*Madison's p.o.v*

I walked up to Jerome's room before the meeting was over, since I wasn't a part of it. I just stood by the wall. In about 10 minutes Jerome walked in and sat on the bed. "Sooo, you're mad?" He asked. I didn't turn toward him, "No." "Then why won't you look at me?" He asked propping his head on his hand. "I don't know." I said staing at a spot on the wall where the paint had chipped off. "Yes, you do. What's wrong?" He asked standing up. "Nothing's wrong." I anwsered, still not looking at him. He walked over toward me and took my hand. He sighed, "Madison, I know you're worried, but if you go, I will be worried, and then if something happend to you-" He went quiet. "It's ok, I'm not mad." I said quietly. It wasn't really true, but still he looked so torn he had made me upset. "Really?" He pressed his forehead to mine. "Really." I answered smiling at him, "When are youy guys leaving?" He hesitated, "I think tomorrow afternoon, and no, do not follow us. We will constantly be checking for you guys following us, and Ian and Sky will be watching you and Jenna." "You know me too well." I said laughing. "I'm afraid you and Jenna have a plan even if you two aren't talking, but I'm not going to ask and hope you don't." He said. I laughed. We may not be talking, but we sure could make one...