Chapter 18- Back to camp?

*Jenna's p.o.v*

Later that morning, almost afternoon, when everyone had woken up. Sky started talking about their plan. "I had wanted to wait longer, but there have been too many reports of attacks from the village." Sky sighed, "So, we need at least 4 or 5 of us to be spies. Meaning those 4 or 5 will be in the camp, supposedly working for them." He looked at everyone. I felt more worried now than I ever had been. Everyone's expression was grim and worried. "Anyway," he continued, "Um, well, who will be a spy?" Everyone looked at one another. After a while Sky said, "I will be one." At that everyone protested. "Sky, you can't. You're to easy to recognize and if something happens..." Seto trailed off. Sky sighed, "Fine. But someone has too." "I will." Seto said. "Besides, it will be easy for me to communicate information with you." Sky nodded. "I will too." Jerome said. At that Madison snapped her head up towards him and just stared at him. He didn't seem to noticed. "Me too." Said a voice beside me. Jason. I feel more scared and worried than I have about anything. It feels like my stomach had a lead weigh put in it. I put my head in my hand and just stared at the ground. "Well, I guess that will be enough people," Sky said, "You three can figure out your plan and clothes, since you need to look like travelers. Mitch, Seto, and Jerome left the room. Everyone immediately started talking. I went and sat by Madison. "Hey." I said. "Hi." She said, sounding tired. "So, I'm guessing you're not too happy about Jerome?" I asked. She looks at me for a minute, as if debating whether or not to tell me. Finally she sighed, "No. I don't want him to go." "We should go with them." I stated. She looked at me, "You think they will let us?" "No, they won't, but Sky will."  I said, uncertainly. "You sure?" She asked, sounding worried. "Well, no, but we can try." I say, "Come on." Both of us walk over to Sky. He stands up, "Yes?" "We want to go too." I claimed. He raised an eyebrow and looked like he was going to protests, when Madison steps in, "You need us. We can talk to the girls, who are a lot more likely to give information than the guys are. Besides there are many different stories and we won't hear them all if you only have guys." He thought about this for a minute, "Would you be able to talk to the guys at all?" He asked. "Yeah, they aren't apart all the time, just some of the time." Madison said. "Then, I guess you two go. Just go find them and tell them I said you two had to go and there isn't a way you won't go. Beause I have a feeling they will be against this." He said and dismissed us. "Yes!" Madison said and gave me a high five. We both ran off to find Jerome, Seto, and Jason. We found them in the armory. When we told them what Sky had said, Jerome suddenly looked very tired and stressed and Jason looked a little mad and also worried. Seto nodded. For the rest of the afternoon we all worked on our plan. By nightfall, you had a pretty good plan. Everyone said goodnight, since we had to get up early the next morning. When Jason and I reached his room, he took my hand, "Please, don't go. If you got hurt, or they recognized you or-". I cut him off by kissing him. "Hey, it will be ok." He sighed and, realizing I wasn't going to give up, nodded.

*Madison's p.o.v*

Jerome still wasn't exactly 'happy' about me going, but I was going and he was just going to have to get over it. I laid down on the bed and Jerome came in a few minutes later. "Why are you coming?" He asked sitting on the bed and putting his head in his hand. "Because, it will help, we can learn more than you can alone." I replied. "No. I didn't mean that. I know that and that isn't a reason." He said looking at me, "I think there is another reason now. That reason is a someone isn't it?" He said smirking. "Could be." I answered, not looking at him. "And who it that someone?" He asked, still smiling. I jusy looked at him for a minute before rolling over and going to sleep.