Chapter 5- The party

The next morning I woke up and noticed Jason is still sleeping. I watched him for a while but then he started to wake up and I looked away. He turned his phone on. "Ugh NOOO it's Friday. And only 8:30." He groaned. From down the hall I hear Jerome yelling at everyone the party is at 3. "Why is he telling us now?!" Jason said. "SHUT UP JEROME! I heard Mitch yelled, "IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" I heard Jerome go into his room and say "No can do Biggums everyone has to help get the to ready." Whyyyy." Mitch groaned. Jerome turned around and left the room. Good thing he didn't see me spying on them. I decided to have some fun and ruin Mitch's sleep. I tell Jason what I'm going to do. I quietly open Mitch's door and sneak in. He feel back asleep. Perfect. I tip toe closer to his bed. Then I jump on it and scream "MITCHELLL!" He jumped about I would say 5 feet in the air onto the floor. I busted out laughing. "JENNA!" He said mad but a happy mad. He got up and tackled me. "Mitch no!" I say laughing. I try to get up but Mitch won't let me. We stopped moving for a few seconds before leaned in closer. I don't have enough time to think of what to do. His soft lips brush up against mine. I don't old back. I kiss back. It only lasted for a few seconds. I pulled back and Mitch got off me. I looked at him and backed away. "Jenna wait I did-" I stop him by running out of his room. I run back into Jason's room. "Hey how did it go?" He said laughing. "Great he jumped and feel onto the floor." Jason laughed. He patted next to him

I sat down next to him. "Hey Jason." "Yeah?" "Umm what did Sky want to talk to you about?" I asked. Jason looked at me for a moment. "I could get in trouble for telling you, but I guess I'll tell you." He said. "Sky wanted me to become really close to you and get information about you assassin group. There is on that is attacking us lately and we need to find them." I looked surprised at him. "Take me to Sky." I say. "You sure?" Jason asked looking me in the eyes. I nodded. It wouldn't make a difference if I told him now or not. It wasn't like they wanted me back, for all they knew was that I was dead. Jason led me down the hall to a room that looked similar to Jason's. Sky sat at a computer, he turned around when he saw me and Jason enter. "Hello." Sky said looking confused. I stepped up in front of Sky. "Sky I will tell you all I know about my former group."  He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I see. Go on then." "I dont know the name of it, it is kept a secret unless you help run it. Before I was caught here their location was in the southeast part of the woods. They wear green and black. And recently their main goal has been, well, to kill you guys." "Thank you Jenna. That helps a lot." Sky turned to Jason. "Jason, sorry man. I was just really stressed and all." "Its fine." Jason replied, "You ARE coming to the party Jerome is planning at 3 right?" "How could I not? Remember last time I didn't?" Sky and Jason started laughing. I stood there until Jason took my hand and led me back to his room. We passes Mitch's room. He saw me looking in his room and I looked away. "So. What are we going to do today?" Asked Jason. I stretched and yawned. "I want to take a nap." "Ok," Jason laughed and pulled me down on the bed and played beside me. He took his shirt off then looked at me. "Umm do you mind? I can't sleep as well." "No , its fine." I say trying to avoid looking at his bare chest. I blush and turn away. As I was falling asleep Jason out his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He kissed my forehead, then fell asleep. I fall asleep smiling.

*Ty's POV*

"Hey guys?" I asked coming into the game room. Everyone was sthere even Seto. "What?" They all asked. "So who wants to see two people blush? A lot." I say grinning. "Hmm," Ian said, "Yeah that sounds fun." He said smiling evily. Everyone else agreed. I led them upstairs to Jason's room. "Be very quiet." I whispered. I opened the door and we all crowded around the bed. "Jason doesn't have his shirt on...." Said Sky his voice trailing off, smirking. We tried to stifle out laughter. "ok on three, one, two, three!" "GOOD MORNING!" We all yelled at once. Jason and Jenna just woke up, rolled over and looked at us. Jenna buried her face I'm the pillow and mumbled "Go away." We all laughed. Jason turned a bright red. Just then the door opened and Tyler stood there. He stared at Jason and Jenna. Then he started talking like Janet, "Oh gawd. Jason!" He yelled. "Ugh Tyler, or Janet, or It just go away." He said throwing a pillow at him. Still talking like Janet he said "Why! I'm hurt! You haven't seen you Aunty Janet in so long!" Jason rolled his eyes. "Tyler how do you talk like that?" Jenna asked. "Oh its a girt sweetheart. I'm just special like that. Come here I'll be your aunty Janet too." She stared at him for a minute and slowly pulled the covers over her heads. "That's how you get someone to never talk to you again." We all laughed.

*Jason's POV*

After they left, we found some clothes for Jenna. She went into the bathroom to change. I changed into a blue shirt and blue jeans. I haven't worn my space suit in a while ever since Jenna came here. She came out in a bright blue shirt and dark blue jeans. I put my arm around her shoulder and we headed down to the stairs to the ballroom or rather it was like a ballroom. We never used it to have a ball. Three girls came up to Jenna and immediately started talking to her. I smiled at her and removed my arm and headed over to Jerome. He was talking to Mitch. "Hey Jason guess what!" Jerome said. "What" I asked. "We are going to play 7 minutes in heaven!" He yelled. "You wouldn't dare!" I say. "But I would." Jerome said smirking. "Hey everyone were going to play 7 minutes in heaven. Come over here." Jerome yelled. Everyone headed over. I sighed "Jerome!" "Don't worry I know who you are going to get!" He said. Wait what.

*Jenna's pov*

I was talking to the other girls. One said "I heard Jason really likes you" "Yeah you can see it in his eyes." Another girl said. I shrugged. Before I could say anything else Jerome yelled "We are playing 7 minuted in heaven!" "Oh Gawd.." I say. "You'll be fine," One girl said, "I'm sure this is Jerome's planning for something." I wander up front, closer to TeamCraftes. And see Jason looking at me. I look away blushing. Tyler comes and sits next to me. "Are you as nervous as I am?" He asked in Janet's voice, "I mean, I don't know if they put me in as a man or woman!" I laugh at him, and then noticed Jason looking at me and Tyler. I gave him a puzzled look. He smiled and shook his head. They started drawing names. A girl I have been talking too went first with Seto. Seto shot daggers at Jerome since he told him not to put his name in. But Seto still went. 7 minutes later they came out. Seto with a grin on his face. He glared at Jerome still. Next some girl and Tyler. Talking as Janet he said "Oh Gawd sweety, you want to pick another name. Your too pretty for him. Trust me. He's weird." But the girl just laughed and grabbed his hand. When he came out his glasses where tipped sideways about to fall off his face. This game went for a while and not one person picked Jason. Then it was my turn. I was the last person and I knew who I was getting. Jason.