prank- N.M.

y/n pov
So today my best friend Brandon, my brother Edwin, and i are going to prank my lovely boyfriend Nick. We are currently at a store to get the supplies and Austin is back at the house distracting Nick. Everyone in the house including Nick's mom knows whats going on tonight. Edwin is going to act like he got attacked by someone in the bathroom and Brandon is going to "find him" . So we get the fake blood and the fake cut. We go back to the house and i walk up to Nick and Austin .  I walm in and kiss Nick and i lay next to him.
"How was your day babe?"
"fine " he looks at me
We lay down and we start trying to fall asleep and all of the sudden Brandon starts yelling "bro Edwin!" or  "Bro Bro call an ambulance!"  So Nick and i get up out of bed and jog down there. We get to the bathroom and see edwin on the floor with "blood" surrounding him.
I start to cry fake tears. "E-Edwin"
"bro edwin speak to me" nick starts snapping as Brandon walks to Nicks mom.
Edwin starts to "weakly" speak .
" egh someone" "were getting someone"
"someone is in the house." edwin finishes what he was saying and i see Nick's face go red and he walks away fron the bathroom door.
"we need the police!" as he is sayingg that he hears something fall in the back yard.
"yo! yo! i will fucx you up!" Nick starts walking twords the back door as he hits the wall.
"nick! nicholas!" edwin gets up laughing.
"its just a prank." Edwin, Brandon, and I start laughing.
"yo Austin come out" Brandon yells.
"your lucky i didnt catch you Austin." Nick says kinda laughing.
"i wont lie i was scared that you would catch me." Austin laughs and i just stand by the door.
"Nick babe does your hand hurt? you punched the wall pretty hard." i hold it looking at it and its bleeding .
"come on" i pull him into his bathroom upstairs. i get the cotton balls and the peroxide and sit on the counter and pull him between my legs and i grab his hand.
"this is going to sting." i put the peroxide on the cotton ball. I dab it on his knuckles which are bleeding and he doesent even flinch. I finish cleaning his hand up. i pull him by his waist to me and kiss him.
"you were a real champ." i smile
"good to know you really care about him" i smile.
"i would have reacted worse if it were you." He looks down as Brandon and Edwin walk in and start recording it and they tell the story of the prank and evrything. Brandon and Edwin leave. As the door shuts Nick takes his shirt off and throws it somewhere and lays on the bed next to me. I turn to face him and i hug him as he kisses my forehead.
"goodnight princess"

_____________________________
published on - April 7, 2018
516 words