First I love you- N.M.

Y/n's pov

I walk into the school. Yes I am in high school and it is a hell hole. I am dating Nick Mara. He is one of the most popular boys in school and I am pretty up there as well. Nick isn't your total douchebag popular like everyone else. He is super sweet actually. I walk to my lovker waving at people on the way.

I walk past Ross and his group of populars and hear him cat calling me.

"Y/n, baby just leave Nick! I'm all you need." He yells as I walk further down the hall. I smile and hold up my middle finger and continue to walk to my locker. I get to my locker and get my binder out for 1st period. I have AP Bio for 1st and I don't really have any friends in there. I also have 20 minutes until first bell rings so I just stay at my locker.

After a few minutes of organizing my locker I feel a hand snake around my waist.

"Hey beautiful." I instantly recognize Nick's voice. I smile and turn to him. I see his friends Brandon, Edwin, Austin, and Zion behind/ beside of him.

"Good morning Nick." I say while holding onto my books and binder to make sure to not drop them. He smiles and takes my binder and books to hold for me. "Thank you."

"No problem baby girl." He smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush and the boys are saying  "awe" or "get a room". Either way I start lughing.

"Babe?" I ask him. He hums in responce. "You do know that Ross tried to hit on me again, right?" I ask once more.

"Yeah I do and I find it halarious that he thinks he has a chance with you." He says while chuckling a little.

"I love you and you only." I say not realizing ai told him I loved him. He looks at me wide eyed as well as the boys. The bell rings and I grab my things from Nick and walk to first.

Why the hell would you say that you dumbass. He probably doesn't want to be with you anymore. Is all I could think in my head. I take the notes and not really pay attention to the teacher and what she says.

Nick's pov

"I love you and you only." Is all that is running through my head as Zion and I sit in the back of first period. We have Mrs.Glass, so she doesn't care that we talk.

"Yo Z, do you think she really meant it?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah. I can tell she really meant it." He says while sitting back relaxing. Typical Zion.

"Bro, its not that I don't love her, because I do, but I don't know if it's the right time to say it." I say looking down playing with my fingers. He looks at me like ai am stupid. I probably am.

"Bro what do you mean "I don't know if it's the right time to say it" this girl literally told you ahe loves you. You admitted to feeling the same way, so tell her dude." Zion says crossing his arms and sitting back. I nod and get the confidence.

"You're right, I'll do that tonight." I say while smiling.

Y/n's pov

——————Time skip——————-

It's fourth period and its lunch time. I go to lunch and don't eat anything. I also don't sit with Nick. I sit with my friends Alex, Cam, Cole, Tony, and Jordan.

"Guys," I say and they all turn their attention towards me. "I told Nick that I loved him."

"No way." Cole says smiling. He is assuming that it went well.

"Cole it didn't go to well." I say looking down.

"Oh what happened?" Jordan asks while grabbing my hand from across the table.

"Well I said that I love him and him only and he didn't say anything. He got wide eyed and he took the guys and went to first." I day looking at him. His back is turned to us. He is two tables infront of us.

"Oh we're sorry, but we are here for you when and if you need us ever." Cam says smiling.

"Hey, not everyone takes the first I love you well. So just give it time. I'm sure he will come around." Alex says smiling. Tony agrees with him and we all start talking about our futures and who we hope to marry and how many kids we want.

After lunch I go to fifth and it is boring so I don't really pay attention. I stay on my phone the whole time ans becore you know it the bell rings and I can leave. I walk out and walk to my locker putting everything back up and taking the subjects I needed. I grab my phone and close my locker and to my surprise when I turn around I see Nick Mara himself.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asks holding my hand. I nod and walk past him. He turns around following me quickly.
"Please? I really want to." He says begging. I turn around.

"Yes, fine!" I say walking out. I walk home and lay on my bed.

Nick-
Tonight I will pick you up at 6 and we are going to my house dress lazily.

Y/n❣️-
Okay.

I dress in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I wait on Nick to come here. I wait for about an housr and then he comes in my room.

"Lets go babe." He says. I get up and follow him out. We go to his house and up to his room. I see a fort made ans it has his laptop with Netflix set up. We get in and lay down.

"Hey Nick?" I ask and he looks at me. "I'm sorry for saying the L word."

"It's okay. I wanted to tell you that I feel the same way, but was nervous to say it because I thought it wasn't time." He says while looking at me.

"Really?" I ask and he nods. I smile and I kiss him.

"Hey Y/n?" He asks pulling away while smiling. I hum in responce.
"I love you."

________________________________
Published on- June 30, 2018

1060 words