Time Of The Month- E.H.

Y/n's pov

I wake up at 3:40 am and my stomach hurts. Great. I walk in the bathroom and grab a tampon and do my business. When I lay down Edwin wraps his arm back around my waist and I slowly fade back into sleep.

------a couple hours later--------

Edwin wakes me up by kissing my face all over and trailing down to my neck.

"Edwin not today." I groan and he pulls away.

"Why?" He asks, his lips still attached to me.

"Edwin it's that time." I don't have to say anymore and he stops.

"Oh okay, do you need anything baby?" He asks slightly rubbing my stomach.

"Can I go back to sleep?" I ask and he nods. I lay down and he keeps rubbing my stomach and I soon fall asleep.

Edwin's pov

When y/n falls asleep I slowly get out of the bed and slip my shoes on. I grab my phone, wallet, keys, and walks downstairs.

"Yo Edwin, wanna play some games?" Zion asks.

"I can't man, y/n needs some things, so I'm going out to the store to get those things for her." I explain and he laughs.

"Bro, you're whipped." He laughs and I get red and walk out to the car. I drive to the store and grab some pads, tampons, chocolate, and some random candy.

When I go to checkout the guy looks up at me.

"Girlfriend?" He asks. I laugh and nod.

"Yeah, she told me that she didn't need anything so I took that as she wants her normal." I tell the boy. He chuckles.

"Yeah my girlfriend does it to," He says as I pay. "Well have a good day." He smiles.

"You too." I tell him and I walk out to my car and drive back. On the way I stop and get donuts and cupcakes for her.

When I get home I walk in and take the things up to our room where she is. I see she is still sleeping so I run downstairs and get the heating pad for her cramps.

Y/n's pov

Dream~
Edwin grabs my wrist and presses his fingernails into my skin.

"I hate you! I wish we weren't together! You don't deserve someone like me!" He yells at me. I whimper at his grip.

"St-stop you're hurting me." I manage to get out as I feel like giving out.

End Of Dream

"Edwin?" I wake up and look around the room. I see him step into the room and smile at me. I breathe out and he comes and sits by me.

"Are you okay babe?" He asks hugging me. I nod and he grabs the bags and hands me the heating pad. I smile and kiss him.

"You know me so well." I smile and lay back down.

"You wanna watch Netflix with me?" He asks getting his laptop. I nod and he lays in the bed next to me.

We start watching "Z Nation" and I look over to see him asleep. I lightly laugh and kiss his forehead and put his laptop back up.

My cramps get bad and I go downstairs.

"Hey Brandon, do you guys have any Ibuprofen?" I ask and he nods. He gets it out of the medicine cabinet and hands me the bottle.

"Cramps?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"How did you know that I was on my period?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Edwin told Z earlier when he went to go get your snacks and stuff." Brandon explains and I nod.

"Well that's great." I say while grabbing two from he bottle. I put them in my mouth and wash them down with water. I hand him the bottle back. "Thank you B, you're a lifesaver."

"No problem, that's what friends do right?" He smiles and I nod. I walk back upstairs to see him still sleeping peacefully. I smile and lay back down next to him.

He wraps his arms around me and we stay that way until we are eventually both asleep.

________________________________

10/9/18

688 words