New Years- Z.K.

Y/n's P.O.V.

It's new year's eve. Zion and the guys have asked me to be in attendance to their party tonight.

I'm not so sure if so want to go because I really like Zion. It's a crush but I really enjoy being around him and the guys.

I shake my head and get ready for the day. As I start my breakfast, I get a facetime call on my phone. So I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask licking the melted chocolate off of my finger.

"Hey  y/n!" I hear Austin's voice come through the phone and see his nice brown hair.

"Hey Austin! What do you need?" I ask nicely. He smiles and I can tell the others are somewhere close.

"I wanted to tell you that I think you should definitely come tonight. Just because you don't have a midnight kiss, doesn't mean you shouldn't come." He explains.

"You're right. I'll be there at 5 to hang out with you guys before the party." I tell him. He smirks and yells.

"Guys, she's coming to the party!  Y/n's  showing up later!" Austin yells. I hear all of the boys cheer.

"I'll see you idiots later." I smile and hang up.

I finish my waffles with chocolate chips and strawberries. I eat in silence and when I finish, I don't have anything to do.

I get the idea to run upstairs and grab my shoes, keys, and wallet.

As I walk downstairs I phone Austin and Zion.

Y/n | Zion

"Hello?"
"Hey Zion. I was wondering if you and Austin wanted to go shopping with me? I need a party dress and I thought maybe you two could help me pick it?"
"Oh definitely. Austin and I can be at the mall in 10. We'll be sitting on the benches outside of the Chick-Fil-A in the food court."
"Okay Zion. Thank you two."
"It's no big deal. See you soon."
"Yeah, um, see you soon."

Zion's P.O.V.

"Austin, let's go!" I yell from my room and when he sees me, he looks at me confused.

"Where?" He asks putting his shoes on and phone in his pocket.

"Y/n wants us to go to the mall to help her pick a dress for tonight. She specifically asked for the two of us." I explain to him and he nods, but following me out of the door.

We've always been the closest to Y/n and most comfortable for her. I think she thinks of me and Austin as the brothers she couldn't have.

I'm fine with her thinking of Austin as her brother, but me? I'm in love with her. Like madly in love with her.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I sit around where they said that they would be. I know they'll be here so I'm not worried. They're just running late. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Zion.

Zion🥰-
We're here and see you. I didn't want to creep you out by just walking up to you😂
read at 12:07

I smile and look up seeing the two lovely boys. I walk to them and hug them, Austin then Zion.

"So, I really need help picking a dress. Plus, I wanted to be with my best friends." I smile as I grab both of their hands.

It hurt to call Zion just my best friend. I want him to be my boyfriend but I can't tell him that. He probably doesn't feel the same.