The Party- Z.K.

y/n's pov
My brother Chance (perez) is currently talking to his friend Austin (porter) who told him to bring our crew to thier party tonight. Of corse Chance had to say yes. I mentally and physically roll my eyes.
"Thanks Chance now i have to see Nick.. My ex." I whine  "Do i have to goooo?" I use puppy eyes on him.
"yes y/n you HAVE to go" he says with anger in his voice. "You need to get over him."
"I-i can't" my voice cracks, "I dated him for over 2 years and he left me for a girl he just met." i cry a little bit. (not hating on alexys i love her and nick together so im not throwing shade!)
"Yo y/n Chance is right get over Nick." Jay said looking at his phone probably texting Miles and Michael.
"shutup you cant even go to the party."
"what why!"
"you werent invited" i argue back
"yes i was. im part of the 'crew'" he says rather smartelic~ish
"your lucky i love your ass" i roll my eyes
"i love you to sista"
I walk out into my room and i start to change into my party outfit. I change into a grey bodycon dress that really brings out my toned skin. I put on some black heels and do my makeup very lightly and straighten my wavy hair. I look at myself and Brady walks in and wraps his arms around me.
"your going! yay im so happy for you!" he smiles
"awwww thanks braybae" i kiss his cheek and we take a mirrior picture of him holding my waist.
"oh um y/n?" brady smiles that cute smile of his.
"yes brady?"
" you look amazing. nick will be so jealous that you arent his anymore" he hugs me
"awewe thank you braybae!" i kiss his cheek and let him get ready as Zion texts me.
(zion y/n)
Zion☺️🧡-
yo you comin thru tonight?
y/n😉-
you know it Zi💛
Zion😉🧡-
aw i cant wait to see you its been forever since weve seen each other!
y/n😉-
yeah Z im sorry about that but with Nick and what went down i really dont want to be around. i dont even really want to come to the party but Chance and the guys say it will be good to maybe get over him or win him back.
read at 7:17 pm 
y/n😉-
Zi im sorry
read at 7:20 pm

I finally gave up texting him he dosent deserve my time if he wont understand me. I roll my eyes and Michael walks in and looks at me up amd down.
"Dayummmm mami lookin hot as fuxk!" he says hugging me making me blush.
"shutup" i laugh lightly slapping his chest.
"But for real lets go" he holds his hand out which i gladly accept. We get down there and the guys look at us.
"damnnnnn mami!" drew said. Chance glares at him and walks over yo me protectively.
"Our best friend looks fine as hell!" Jay points out as the rest of the guys agreeing.
"yeah mami you look hotttt." mikey said winking and chance looks infuriated.
"get in the car now" chance says angry at us.
"fine chance" i sit upfront with chance as he always makes me. Soon enough we arrive and i see Nick and Alexys greeting people and i see her and instantly feel self concious. I feel terrible so i grab Mikeys hand and squeeze it he allows it.
"Hi boys and mikeys girlfriend." Nick smiles hugging them all. As Alexys just stays away from us. We all walk in and walk to the living room and it is filled with people. I instantly regret coming here tonight.

Zion's pov
I hear more people coming in as i walk downstairs into the living room as i see her. shes right there with her brother and his friends.Her makeup looks amazing as she does. She is cluelessly looking around but she looks soooooo cute while doing it. She is gripping Mikeys hand probably because of Nick and Alexys. Suddenly Brandon rips me out of my thoughts.
"Bro is that y/n" he whispers.
"Yeah she looks great right?" I smile
"Yes i think im going to go talk to her." He says rather confidently. I kinda ignore what he says and walk to her . She sees me and just slowly walks up to me. I engulf her in a hug. This feels so good.

y/n's pov
As i hugged Zion i started crying. We pull away and he wipes my tears.
"awww whats wrong?"
"i j-just missed you so much Zion." i blankly say to him
"i missed you to" he kisses my fore head and grabs my hand and takes me to his room. "here." he hands me some sweats and a shirt of his.
"thank you " i change and lay with him and start to text Chance and tell him where i am.
"I have already let him know your staying with me tonight hun." he pulls me closer to his chest.
"thank you" i smile. we slowly lean in and he makes the move and kisses me. it lasts for about a minute until Nick comes in.
"Zi bro come on your mis-" he then sees me
"My ex Zion? really?" he gets hella mad.
"what its not like your with her. you broke up with her for Alexys." he reminds Nick and nick just walks off pissed
" i love you Zion"

________________________________
published on~ April 10, 2018
words~ i have no idea anymore