Charity Event- N.M.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Y/n are you ready yet?!" I hear my brother shout from the living room. I'm slipping heels on and grabbing my clutch when he walks in.

"Awww you look so beautiful." He smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you Chance." I smile and he locks our arms together until we get to the limo, with my brother's friends in it, waiting outside for us.

My brother Chance Perez was on a competitive singing show to form a boyband and my brother was one of the 5 winners that got to be in the band.

We are meeting with the others, Michael, Brady, Sergio, Drew, and the boys from the show, at an award event.

"Wait, so tell me again why we're going to this event?" I ask confused. My brother and his friends look at me.

"We came to support a charity. We actually get to perform on stage and get our fans to donate." Brady explains.

"Oh that's cool, but why am I being pulled along?" I ask confused...once again.

"Well we thought maybe bringing you would help you socialize and talk to more people." Chance says very regretful. I can tell he feels bad about it.

"Oh, that's okay. I'll try my best." I smile and the guys turn on some music until we get there.

                    ••Skip Car Ride••

We get out and walk up to where people were taking pictures and talking. I hold onto Michael's arm and he smiles.

"Hey, it's going to be okay." He smiles and I look around. I see the most gorgeous man I've ever laid eyes on. He makes eye contact with me and smirks. My cheeks turn deep red so I look away and follow Michael.

"Michael?" I ask him. He turns his head to me.

"Yes y/n?" He responds. I look at the man again.

"Do you have any idea who he is?" I ask pointing at him.

"Oh him?" He smiles and I nod. "That's Nick Mara, he's in the band Prettymuch." He explains.

"Oh okay." I nod and he turns his attention to the guys again.

"Hey y/n, we're going to go sit down." Chance kisses my cheek, grabs the arm that Michael isn't occupying, and leads me to our table.

It wasn't right next to Prettymuch's table but it was close enough to where I could stare at Nick.

"Hey y/n, whatcha looking at?" I hear Brady's voice from beside me. I jump up.

"Oh my gosh you scared me." I smile and put my hand over my chest.

"I'm so sorry," He laughs and puts a hand on my back. "What are you looking at? You seem very intrigued." He says following my eyes.

"That boy from Prettymuch." I say looking at him again.

"Oooooh," He smirks and I blush. "Go talk to him." He encourages. I shake my head no and look down shyly.

I feel a presence leave me and come back about 5 minutes later.

"Hey y/n, I'm Nick Mara." I hear a unfamiliar voice. I look up to see the man that I found attractive.