Masterpiece-B.A

Authors note; i know i made a brandon one already but now idc about the orders they go in.

Y/n's pov

Here I am sitting in my bed eating ice cream while watching Netflix.

All of my other friends are out doing things since it's Saturday but here I am, doing absolutely nothing.

"Mom can I go to the mall?" I yell from my room.

"Yeah, just make sure you're back before dinner." She yells back.

I get up and throw some jeans on, along with my vans, and hoodie. I grab my lanyard with my wallet and my phone. I also pick up my car keys. Telling my mom I love her on the way out.

Skip car ride to the mall

I walk in and see a couple of the guys that I go to school with. I'm not friends with those guys though. They are the popular guys so I stay away from them.

I instantly walk into forever 21. I walk over to the plus size area. I've always been plus sized so my clothing options are very limited.

As i'm going through a clothing rack with some of my sizes, I make direct eye contact with my best friend Brandon. I also see my other friends Zion, Austin, Nick, and Edwin.

Shit shit shit shit. I told them I was a little busy on Saturday so I couldn't go shopping with them.

"Hey y/n." Brandon says as he hugs me.

"Oh uh hey guys. Funny seeing y'all here." I play it off cool, as if I forgot.

"You knee we were going to be at the mall today." Edwin lets out a small chuckle

Fuck.

"Ohhhhh, yeah now I remember you telling me about shopping." I tell them, faking it. They nod and we end up walking into a store.

"Hey Y/n, you should let us pick out your clothes." Nick suggests.

"Ooooo, sounds like a fun game." Edwin smiles and claps his hands. The guys all run to the girls section. The issue is, they didn't go to the plus size area.

I instantly get nervous when they start picking out small clothes for me to try on.

I won't fit in that.
I won't fit in that either.

"Here," Nick says handing me the clothes. "Go try them on."

As i'm dreadfully walking towards the fitting rooms. I walk into one and try all of the clothes that the boys had all picked out for me.

Too small
Next
Too small
Next
Too small
Next

Every piece of clothing they had picked was too small. I'm such a pig. I should be able to fit in these.

I hear a nock on the door.

"Are you almost done?" The voice asks, it's Brandon.

I make up an excuse quickly.

"Yeah, my mom texted and I have to be home like right now." I say rushing out of the dressing room and setting the clothes back down.

"O-okay, bye?" He says confused.

I rush out to my car and quickly drive home. As soon as I get home I walk up to my room.

Looking around my room, I spot my full body sized mirror. This thing will be the death of me.

I look at myself for a good five minutes before Brandon texts me.

Bee 🐝-
look out your window.

I look out of my window and see him standing there with shopping bags. I instantly feel nauseous.

He smiles and walks in and up to my room.

"I felt bad you left early, so i got you something." He explains. I look at my mirror once more and he catches me. "Hey, why did you have to leave?"

"Okay B, I won't lie to you," I tell him and sit on my bed. "So when the guys picked out my clothes, I guess they weren't thinking about my plus sized body. They got all of the clothes for me to try on too small. I didn't want to be there anymore, feeling worse about myself. So I made something up and left." I explain the situation to Brandon.

I look down because I don't want to see the look on his face.

I feel his arms wrap around my body and i instantly feel better. I feel safe and secure in his arms.

"Come here." He says in a low, gentle, voice.

I stand up with him and he walks me over to my mirror.

"Now, tell me what makes you feel bad about yourself." Brandon says.

"Well I don't like my arms, their too big. My stomach is too big for anything cute. My stretch marks prohibit me from wearing cute shorts. I hate my thighs, they're also too big. My ass doesn't fit into anything." I explain to Brandon because I feel safe telling him.

"You wanna know what I see when I look at you?" He asks rhetorically. "I see a beautiful woman. Who is shaped and sized perfectly. She worries about her appearance because people make fun of it, I say to hell with those people. I see you as a girl who has it all and the others are jealous. And I'm sure he guys didn't mean to make you feel bad about yourself." Brandon explains.

I smile and hug him.

"Thank you Brandon. You are such an amazing friend and I have no idea where I'd be without you and the other four dorks." I smile into the hug.

We pull away and our faces are inches apart. I can feel his warm breath on my face. He soon leans in and I can feel his plump lips on mine.

"I love you. I always have and I always will." Brandon says as he puts his forehead against mine.

"I love you too Brandon." I smile.

He texts his mom and the guys, letting them know that he's staying here tonight. He grabs some sweats, from the last time we hung out, and leaves his shirt off. He gets into my bed and I soon follow.

He kisses me one more time.

"Y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes Brandon." I smile and kiss him before falling asleep in his arms.

Brandon's P.O.V.

She is a masterpiece.

________________________________

3/3/19

1058 words