The club- N.M.

Y/n's pov

"Come on girl. You haven't went to the club with us in a while." My best friend, Jo, pouts.

"Jo, I don't wanna go out. I love to party but not tonight." I explain to her.

"I'll buy all of your drinks." She smirks as she persuades me into going."

"Fine." I give in to her games. She smiles and celebrates.

"Go get dressed!" She yells and I jump up from my bed. I quickly jog to my closet. I grab my black pumps and a skin tight, black, body con, dress and slip them on.

I sit in my vanity chair and do my makeup as Jo does my hair. She was already going clubbing tonight but was going to try to get me to go, so she is already ready.

She finishes up my hair as I add the finishing touches to my makeup.

"Okay, I'm ready." I tell her and she nods.

"We will meet Logan and James there." She explains. They are our best friends and I also haven't seen them since last month so I'm very excited.

Nick's pov

"Man come on. It's been two weeks. You've got to come out with us." Zion complains.

"Z, she just broke up with me. Give me a break. We dated for 3 years and she broke up with me." I say to him. He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Please come out with us Nick? It will be so much fun." Brandon says as he walks into the room.

"Fine, where are we going?" I give in to them. They smile and high five each other.

"The club downtown." Zion says. I get up and throw one of my freshest outfits on.

"Let's go before I change my mind." I tell the boys and they start running out the door. I jog behind them and get into the car.

Y/n's pov

"Okay we're here!" Jo yells. I smile and we get out and walk in. We meet logan and james.

"Oh my gosh how are you?! You look so good!" James tells me as he hugs me. I smile and pull away.

"I've been good, thank you." I smile and start to hug logan.

"Hey Y/n, You look so amazing." He tells me. I can tell that he's obviously calmer than James.

"Thanks Logan. You look great as well." I smile.

"Hey Jo, Im going to get a drink." I tell her and she nods.

"Why can I get you?" The bartender asks.

"Can I get a shot of vodka?" I ask and he starts pouring.

"Vodka? That's some strong shit. What happened?" The man next to me asks. I look up at him and he is so beautiful. "Oh shit, sorry I asked. I'm Nick." He says.

"No it's okay," I tell him. "I'm Y/n." I smile and he looks at me.

"So you come to this place a lot?" He asks as the bartender serves our drinks.

"No, I just went through a break up." I tell him. He smiles and then frowns.

"Me too. I got cheated on." He explains.

"Me too." I chuckle a little and then take a drink.

"Someone I though I could have a future with." He shakes his head and downs his shot.

"I understand that. I thought he'd love me forever. I guess I was wrong. He cheated with a close friend of mine." I explain to him and I also drink all of my drink.

"Instead of being here sad, why don't we go back to my house and watch some movies?" He asks. I smile and nod. I place money under my glass and stand.

"I'd like that." I smile and he grabs my hand.

"Shall we?" He asks. I giggle and walk with him. He leads me outside and makes a call.

"What was that about?" I ask him.

"Oh it's my bands driver. I called him, since I had a couple drinks I thought he could pick us up." He smiles and looks at me.

"Nick why did you invite me? You don't know me. I could be a serial killer." I say in a questioning tone.

"Are you suggesting you're a serial killer miss y/n?" He smirks getting closer to me.

"Maybe I am." I smile and giggle. He laughs and grabs my hand gently.

"I have pretty good judgement." He says as the black suv pulls up. He opens the door and lets me in and then gets in after me.

"Hello Mr Mara," His driver smiles and looks at me. "And hello miss...." He trails off.

"Y/n." I smile at him. He's an older man that seems to be happy with what he's doing.

"Well hello miss y/n." He smiles and drives off.

"Nick?" I ask. He looks at me. Damn he's so sexy.

"Thank you, but yes?" He asks. My cheeks go red realizing I said it out loud.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. The car seems to be heading towards a realllly expensive neighborhood.

"Let me explain that I'm in a boyband. Our manager bought our house in a private neighborhood so we won't be bombarded by fans." Nick tells me.

"Oh okay." I smile and look out the window. My hands are in my lap but I feel a hand reach over any grab my hand.

"We're here." The driver says. I look up to see a beautiful house.

"Okay thank you Smitten, let's go." Nick says leading me out of the car and into the large house.

"I thought you were in a band? Where are the others?" I ask him confused.

"The guys are still at the place so it's just us." Nick explains as we walk up to his room. He grabs some clothes and changes in the bathroom.

"Oh okay." I smile and we walk into his room. I sit on his bed and wait for him to change. He changes quickly. "You're quite the shoe collector."

"Yeahhhh I love shoes," He blushes and sits beside of me. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry. Would you like a large shirt to lay in?"

"Um yeah sure." I shrug and he hands me one from his droor. It smells good and is quite large and Nick isn't this big but oh well.

I change in the bathroom and when I come back out he is putting his number in my contacts. I smile and sit beside him. He texts himself on my phone and lays it down.

"I wanted to hang with you again." He smiles and wraps an arm around me. I smile and close my eyes and fall asleep.

________________________________

6/4/19
1123 words