Meets the parents- N.M.

Y/n's pov

Ahhh today is the day Nick, my boyfriend, meets my parents. I grab my phone off my nightstand and check my social medias to make sure everything is still normal. I dm a couple fans and then get ready for the day.

I hop in the shower for about 30 minutes. When I get out I put my clothes on and blow dry my hair. While I am blowdrying my hair I hear my bedroom door open. I know it's Nick so I continue. Soon enough Nick walks in my bathroom. I smile and continue blw drying my hair.

"Big day, are you exited?" I ask him. He looks at me and nervously smiles.

"Yeah. I just want them to like me." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile and turn the blow dryer off.

"Nick you don't have to worry. I'm sure they will love you." I turn around and kiss his cheek. He lays his head on my shoulder.

"Want to go shopping? We have the whole day." He smiles. I nod and we walk out of the house with everything we need. As Nick drives us to the mall, we sing along to anything that comes on his spotify playlist. We soon get to the mall.

"Nick, what is we run into fans?" I ask while we get out of the car. He grabs my hand and we start walking to the entrance.

"We be nice." He says looking at the people going in and out of the busy mall. I breate in and out and we walk in.

"I kinda want to go shopping for tonight. I want something fancy, but not too much. You know?" I say looking at the stores. We walk in a random store and walk around looking for dresses. I spot a silver/grey one and I fall in love. I grab it and try it on. It fits perfect.

"Babe, let me see it

"Babe, let me see it." Nick says from behind the curtian. I smile and walk out. I look down and he doesn't say anything. Oh no, what if he doesn't like it. I look up and see him looking at me with his mouth wide open.

"So what do you think?" I ask biting my lip. He smiles and hugs me.

"I think that you look perfect. How much is it?" He asks looking for the price tag. I look.

"It is 123.75," I say looking at it. "I am buying it. I really really want it." I smile and walk back behind the curtian and put my clothes back on. I see Nick get out something from his wallet.

"Lets go." He says grabbing my hand and taling me to the cash register. The lady smiles at us and looks at Nick.

"The total is 123.75." She smiles and while I am getting my card out I see Nick hand his to her.

"Nick you didn't hve to do that for me." I say smiling and laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yes I did. I asked you to come with me to the mall so I am treating you." He smirks as she hands him the bag and the card back. I smile.

"Fine Mara, you win." I say smiling as we walk out of the store.

"So do you need anything else?" He asks looking at me as I look around the mall.

"No, do you need anything?" I ask him grabbing his hand.

"Yeah I have to go pick up my tux from the cleaners and my shoes from the house." He says while getting his phone out and looking at it.

"Okay, so lets go do that." I say as we start making our way back to the car. I smile and sit in the seat and fall asleep. Soon enough we are back to my house. I wake up to Nick carrying me. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I fall asleep again?"

"Yes, but it is fine." He says sitting me down on the couch. I smile and get up.

"I am going to go get ready, which means you should to." I smile patting his chest. He smiles and grabs his stuff and drives back to his house to get ready. I start blasting music and get ready.

I put on my dress and grey heels and start doing my makeup. It isn't too much. I smile and start on my hair. I use a wand to make it wavy. My mom texts me.

Momma💕-
Hey hunny! We are so exited to meet Nick for the first time tonight. Remember fancy! Meet us at the (fancy dinner restaruant) in an hour. Love you
read at 6:45

I smile and look at myself in the mirror. I look decent. Wow. Now I wait for Nick to get here. While I am waiting I see a text from Brandon.

Brandon💕😊-
Come outside. I am taking you to the house. Nick needs help with his hair.
read at 6:48

I grab my things I need for the night and walk out to see Brandon leaned up against his car. I smile and walk to him. He embraces me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh, you look stunning." He says smiling. I pull away and smile back at him.

"Thank you so much B." I say kissing his cheek. He opens the door for me and I get in. He gets in on the drivers side and we go to the PrettyMuch house. I walk in and up to the bathroom where Nick is.

"Babe, thank god. I thought you'd never get here." He smiles and pulls me into the bathroom with him. He clears off a spot on the sink/counter and sits me on it. He hands me the hair gel and a comb. "Fix the mess."

I laugh and start combing his hair and putting it up as it usually is. I smile and get dowm. He looks in the mirror and looks back at me.

"Thanks babe, you're a life saver." He smiles kissing me. I smile and he runs to his room to grab his watch and put it on. He also put some cologne on. We get in the car and go to the restaraunt we decided to have dinner with my parents at.

"Nervous?" I ask him. He gulps and nods.
"They will love you." I kiss him and we walk in.

"Party for y/l/n." I tell the woman working the register.

"Are you Nick and y/n?" She asks looking at us. I nod and she smiles. "Right this way." She leads us to a beautiful table where my parents are. I smile ans hug them and intoduce Nick.

Throughout dimmer my parents get to know Nick and they get to love him.

Years later we are married with 2 children, both boys named Hunter and Drew, and one on the way, girl named Camryn.

________________________________

Published on- June 17, 2018

1171 words