Dance Class- A.P.

Y/n's pov-
Austin is on tour and he never has time for me. I stay up every night to see if he calls or texts. Nothing. I get nothing. I am so pissed. I teach a dance class all day and he is performing on stage. I groan and get up and I see Austin finally texted me

Porter-
Sorry I haven't talked to you. I have been busy. I love you. Have a good day.
read at 9:03 am

I look down and shake my head. I get dressed into some leggings and a loose crop top. I put on my dance shoes. I grab my bag, phone, and keys. I leave. I pick some food up on the way. I get to the outside of the studio. I have an appointment for 5 boys today. I walk in and sit my things down close to the mirrior. I put my food on the table in the corner. I eat quickly and throw my trash away. I turn music on and wait for the boys to arrive. While I wait I dance a little by myself. Since I know the 'Would You Mind' dance I turn that on and do some of it. I laugh to myself and shake my head. Its been an hour since I got here their appointment started 30 minutes. I start turning things off until someone comes in the back door. I look and see the 5 boys.

"Your late." I turn the lights back on to see none other than PRETTYMUCH. My mouth hangs open.

"You can make an acception. Can't you?" Austin asks holding his arms out. I run up and hug him.

"You idiot. Why did you go so long without talking to me. You texted me for the first time in 2 weeks today." I pull away and smack the back of his head.

"I am sorry." He rubs the back of his head.

"Its okay but dont ever be that dumb again." I hug him.

"Enoughhhh I want attentionnnn." Zion whines.

"I love you to Z." I say sarcastically and hug him. He wraps his arms around me. Nick hugs me after Zion, then Brandon, and then Edwin. I smile.

"So our dance appointment?" Nick asks.

"You don't need one. Espically not from me." I shake my head. "You can just free dance, but my phone is hooked up to the speakers so you have to use mine to play music." They nod. Austin grabs my phone and puts a random playlist on. He pulls me up to dance with him. We dance to 'Better When I'm Dancin' by Megan Tranior. I smile and shake my head and we start dancing. Then Brandon takes my hand and dances with me to 'Rewrite The Stars' from The Greastest Showman. I love that musical. It is amazing. Brandon smiles and starts dancing. I smile and soon the dance is over. I assume it was good, because they are all recording. I smile and hug Brandon.

"You did really good." I smile and hug him.

"You did to." He hugs back messing up my hair.

Zion pulls me and makes me dance with him. We dance to 'In My Blood' by Shawn Mendes. I love the song. I love how it brings out the message of anxiety, because not alot of people understand it and what the people who have it go through. I think he did a good job expressing that in this song. As Zion and I dance to it I see the other four recording us. I giggle and when the song is over we hug.

Next Nick pulls me and the music starts. It is their own song 'Would You Mind' . I giggle. This dance is a little intimant especilly with Nick. He is really good with dancing and he is also sorta been crushing on me for a while. Everyone is still recording. I feel a little wired doing this with my boyfriend's best friend or one of them at least. The dance was good. Thats all I will say though. He interrupts my thoughts by hugging me.

"You did great Y/n." He smiles.

"Thanks Nick. You did to. I had a hard time staying on beat with you." I smile and laugh a little. I can see Austin glaring at Nick. I feel bad about it. They are best friends. I can't tear them apart. Edwin pulls me to my phone and he picks a song. Edwin chooses 'Say It' by Tori Lanez. We use the same routine as Brandon, Zion, and himself. It is pretty good.
When the dance is over he hugs me. I walk over to Austin and wrap my arms around his waist.

"So do you guys wanna go get some food?" I smile. They all cheer. I grab my phone and lock up. We all go to the one place down the street that we love so much. We all walk in. We order as a few fans run up to us. We take our pictures with them. We eat in peace for about 30 minutes.

"Lets go back to the PM house." Zion suggests. I shrug and look at Austin. He grabs my hand and we take my car.

In he car we turn on music and sing it and sometimes scream if it is a good song. I laugh as we pull up to the house. We walk in and the guys all have a movie turned on and sitting in the couch. We smile and walk over there and sit on the couch.

The night was fun. We got Brandon to go to the store and buy alot of junk snacks, soda, chips, and a lot of candy. The night was filled with people trying to throw candy in the other's mouth, laughing, making stupid jokes, and filming for my youtube channel. Overall I had a good night, because of my dance class earlier that day.

————————————————————————

Published on June 10, 2018

1008 words