Perfect boy Pt.2~ N.M.

Y/n's pov
Time skip about a year and a couple months later•

I'm sitting here with Nick just thinking. How in the world did we get to this?

We're laying in our shared bed in the house while Osiris is asleep. I wasn't actually sure that were going to be back together but it's Christmas time and Nick is in town with us.

We started talking and dating after three months and we now spend time with Osiris as a family. He knows Nick is his daddy and he loves Nick.

"Morning love." I hear Nick. I smile and roll over to face him. He smiles back at me and kisses my lips.

"Morning Nick." I smile as I hear the little patter of Osiris coming to tell us it's christmas.

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy! Wake up it's Christmas!" Osiris yells, jumping on our bed.

I grab his little feet and pull him between Nick and I. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Hi mommy." He giggles and I kiss all over his face.  

"Hello my handsome boy." I smile and he turns to face Nick.

"Hey daddy, did you know it's Christmas?" He smiles at Nick. Nick chuckles and kisses his forehead.

"Really? I think it may be time to open presents then." Nick smirks. Osiris gets up and runs downstairs.

"Let's go spend Christmas with him." I smile and get out of bed with Nick holding my waist as we walk.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look at this! It says from Santa!" He smiles all happy and such.

We sit on the couch and tell him to start opening presents.

He tears the paper and sees the legos that he has pointed out at the store the past couple months.

"Mommy! Santa knew that I wanted this!" He says with the biggest smile. We head knocks on the door and Nick answers. The guys walk in with gifts.

"Osiris, stay with your uncles and your dad for a minute. I'll be right back." I tell him. He nods and I walk upstairs.

I grab the gifts that Nick and I bought for the guys and something I specially bought for Nick.

I really want to be with Nick so I hope he does too.

"Guys, I've got your giftssss." I smile and hand them each their gifts except Nick.

I got them all shirts by they all day Uncle (then their names) on it. They think it's just because they're Osiris' uncle. I giggle to myself.

I hand them all their next present and it's a pink satin bracelet, which Nick didn't know about. Then the next thing is the typical couple of pieces of clothing like hoodies and sweats.

Osiris is playing with his toys and Nick is watching him. I smile and tap his shoulder.

"Babe, I got you a few things." I say with a smile.

"We agreed on no gifts for each other." He wines but I laugh at him.

"Here." I say before pulling out a shirt that says Daddy. He looks at me and then at Osiris and smiles at him. Then I also, hand him a pink satin bracelet.

Now here's the kicker. I'm pregnant. I'm far enough along to know that our baby is a girl but I'm barely showing.