Stupid Brothers pt2- B.A.

Brandon's P.O.V.

"I shouldn't have just left like that. Nick, I was just nervous and scared. They all looked like they wanted to kill me because I was with her." I explain to Nick. He nods and puts a hand on oh shoulder.

"Go win her back." Nick tells me in a 'duh' tone. I slap my forehead.

"I have to try." I'm very determined to get her back. I want her to be mine and I want her forgiveness, that I do not deserve.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"If they are going to be involved in everything then I can't do this." He says walking out.
I look at Nash mad and I walk over to them.

Brandon just left because my brothers brought their stupid friends to try and intimidate him. After we got home, I walked upstairs and showered then got into my bed.

"I'm never going to have a boyfriend." I say to myself. Though I'm grateful they're trying to protect me, I'm upset because Brandon and I liked each other a lot.

I get up out of my bed and go downstairs, knowing that the guys are in the living room. I see them watching a football game, so I stand in front of the tv.

"Hey!" Cam shouts.

"Y/n move!" Hayes shouts.

"We just got to one of the best parts of the game!" Nash yells. I roll my eyes. They continue to yell 'move' and 'get out of the way'.

"Thanks guys for ruining my shot with someone I really like." I sit down at the end of the couch.

"We didn't mean to ruin anything." Nash says and now they're all paying attention to me.

"Well you did. I'm never going to get a boyfriend, or anything like it, if you guys keep doing this every time someone asks me out." I angrily tell them. They sit there not saying a word.

"We didn't want you to go through heartbreak." Hayes tries to compensate for their actions.

"Sure, I understand that but you guys have to let me experience that because one day in the real world when I'm on my own, it will happen and I won't know what to do." I explain to them.

They all nod and apologize.

"We didn't know you felt that way." Cam says. I nod and get up.

"I'm going to bed." I tell them and walk up to my room. I lay in my bed and stare at my phone until it finally beeps.

I hastily grab it and see Brandon texted me.

Brandon😊-
I'm sorry for just leaving like that. I realllllllly like you. Like a lot. I want to make up for it. Can we like get coffee or something in the morning?

Y/n 😉-
Yeah sure and It's okay. If I were a guy, I probably would've done the same. Meet at the little shop down the street from the park at 10 tomorrow?

Brandon😊-
Definitely, I'll see you tomorrow.

Y/n😉-
See you tomorrow.
read at 10:47

I smile, put my phone on charge, and go to bed.

///Skip to morning///

I get up at 6 and walk downstairs. I see some of the guys asleep. I turn the corner to go to the kitchen and see Sammy.

I slowly back up but bump into someone behind me. Oh no, not Nash or Hayes. Please not Nash or Hayes. I turn to see Matt and behind him Taylor.

"What the heck, when did you two get here?" I ask quietly.

"Wow, thought you'd be more excited to see you're two favorites." Taylor says pretending to be offended. I smile widely.

"Last night around 12." Matt answers. I hug them and Sammy comes around the corner.

"Hey y/n." He smiles and I greet him with a hug as well.

"Why are you three up so early?" I ask looking at the Jacks asleep on the couch.

"We went to bed the earliest of the guys last night." Sammy explains.

"What time did Hayes and Nash go to bed?" I ask them. They all look at each other confused.

"We have no idea." Matt says confused. I sigh and walk upstairs and peek into their rooms. They're both sound asleep so I should be good to get ready and go.

I shower quickly. When I get out I put on a yellow crop top, high rise jeans, and white converses. I walk back into my bathroom to blow dry my hair.

I leave my hair straight and go into my room to do my makeup. I do a simple look so the guys don't suspect anything. I check the time and it's  about 8:40 ish.

I still have time.

I walk downstairs and see the Jacks awake on their phones. Johnson looks up at me and smiles. I walk over to him and hug him. Johnson is like one my best friends.

"Morning JJ." I let go of the hug and look around. None of the boys are close. Good.

"Why are you all dressed?" He asks. I smile and decide to tell him.

"I'm going to meet Brandon in a little bit. I was wondering if you could drive me?" I ask quietly.

"Y/n you know how your brothers feel about him. Especially after what happened." JJ says unsure of himself.

"He apologized and I have to give him a second chance. Pleaseeee?" I beg JJ. He smiles and gives in.

"Fine. When do we leave?" He asks.

"About 20 minutes." I tell him. He nods and I decide to text Brandon.

Madison😉-
I'm going to be a little early. I have to make it out of the house before my brothers wake up.

Brandon😊-
Okay. I'm already ready, so I could meet you there in like 10 minutes.
read at 9:07

"JJ can we leave soon? He said he could meet me at the coffee shop by the park in like 10 minutes." I explain and he nods.

"Hey guys, I'm dropping y/n off at the school to get her last bit of work." JJ makes up an excuse. I just stopped going to public school so maybe they'll believe I'm getting my last bit of work.

We leave and he drops me off. I thank him and walk in. I immediately spot B. I walk to him and he stands up to hug me.

"I got your drink already. I know you like mochas sooo." He smiles and we sit down.

"Thank you." I smile nervously.

"I'm so sorry about walking out on you. I reallllly realllly like you. I was nervous. There were so many of them and they seem so protective. I just wanted to see if we could try again?" Brandon says. I think about it and nod.

"Okay we can try this again. Don't worry about my brother and his friends. I handled it and they're going to be nicer to you. I promise." I smile and he is grinning widely.

"Thank you. You won't regret this." He smiles and looks at me.

"I trust you." I tell him. He smiles and leans over to kiss me.

Maybe this will work out?

________________________________

6/7/19

1208 words