Award Shows- B.A.

Y/n's pov

I wake up and shower. I host the award show today. I have to make sure I look amazing. I shower and change into comfortable clothes. I grab my keys and drive to my makeup artists house.

"Elliot!" I say walking in. I see 5 boys sitting in chairs waiting to get their light makeup done.

"Hey darling. I can do you first since were doing a full face." He smiles. I sit in the chair ans let him do his magic. About an hour later he finished.

"Thank you Elliot. You are a life saver. I have to get hair and wardrobe." I kiss his cheek and walk out. One of the boys stops me.

"Hey I'm Brandon," He smiles. "If you don't mind me asksing, why did he do yours first?"

"I am the host of an award show tonight and I have like 4 more hours to get my hair done and shop for a new dress." I explain to the boy.

"Oh well you might just give me an award tonight. I also perform tonight. See you there..." He trails off looking for my name.

"Y/n." I smile at him.

"Tonight it is." He smiles. I leave and go to my stylists house.

"Char!" I yell though her huge house.

"Ah y/n. Ready to go shopping for yournew dress?" She smiles with her keys in her hand. I nod and we go to the mall. She had gucci make me a designer dress. It has been waiting to be picked up. Its paid for. Just sitting there in the gucci store with my name on it. I smile as we pick it up.

We do all of that with my dress and she lets me go buy some red bottoms. They are beautiful. We drive to my hair stylists house and I change really quick mot messing my makeup up. I wobble downstairs to see the five boys from earlier. I smile.

"Dev. Hair please." I say desprately. He sits me down and does my hair simple. Simple loose curls.

"By the way, you look amazing." He smiles hugging me. "I wish you the best of luck tonight hosting that show."

"Thank you Dev. That means a lot." I kiss his cheek and rush out. I call my manager and she has a car coming to get me now. It will be about 15 minutes though. Great. I walk back in.

"Y/n right?" The boy from earlier says. Brandon is his name.

"Yes. Brandon right?" I smile. He smiles and laughs a little.

"Yeah." Gosh his smile is beautiful.

"So, you told me you are performing tonight," I smile.

"Yeah why?" He gets confused.

"I wanna hear your music before hand so I know what to expect." I smile.

"Yeah sure." He pulls out his phone and plays "Open Arms". He tells me his part is the very first part. Damn he is great.

"Wow. Brandon this is amazing." I smile listening to more. He smiles. A horn honks.

"That's your que to leave isn't it?" He looks down.

"Yes it is, but I will see you later. Good luck out there tonight." I smile walking out.

"Y/n we need to hurry. Red carpet starts in 15 minutes." She panics.

"Linda hunny, stop worrying. I will be fine out there." I smile reassuring her.

"I have no doubt." She smiles. We drive to the venue where the event is being held. I get out and walk to the carpet. It starts and I start walking. Pictures being taken. Camera lights flashing. It's crazy the life I live.

"And here is our host now. Y/n  y/l/n." The reporter smiles. "You look ravishing. Who are you wearing?"

"My dress is custom gucci and red bottoms for my heels." I smile.

"Well you look amazing. Cannot wait for you to host the show tonight." He smiles. I walk further down the line. Camera lights still flasing like crazy. Smiling for a camera. Some off gaurd pictures being taken. The group of boys walk up to me.

"Brandon! Hello." He hugs me.

"I thought I'd introduce my bandmates slash best friends." He smiles. "This is Austin, Edwin, Zion, and Nick."

"Well hi I am y/n. Let me just say, your all's music is amazing." I smile at all of them. Brandon with his hand around my waist.

"Thank you that means so much to us." Edwin says. We take pictures and talk until we have to go in the venue and take our seats. My table being close to The Kardashians.

"Can the host please come up to the stage now?" I walk up there happy.

"Hello. I am y/n  y/l/n and I will be your host for tonight." I smile. People clap for me. I look down overwhelmed.

"Tonight there are many catagories. We will start off with best male solo artist."
Shawn Mendes
Justin Bieber
Ed Sheeran
Harry Styles

"The winner for best male solo artist is Shawn Mendes." Everyone is clapping and screaming. Shawn walks up and I hand him his award. He gives his speech and hugs me.

"Next catagorie I will be announcing with Kj Apa and Cole Sprouce from Riverdale." I say as they walk up. They both hug me as people are clapping.

"This catagorie is best female artist." Kj says smiling.
Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift
Beyoncé
Camila Cabello

"The winner for best female artist is Beyoncé." Cole says happily. She walks up and hugs us. She gives her amazing speech. Kj and Cole hug me and walk off.

"Next to help me announce best boy band is Ross Butler and Katherine Langford from 13 Reasons Why." People go wild clapping.

"The catagorie is best boy band of the year." Ross says.

5sos
BTS
In Real Life
Prettymuch

"The winner for best boy band is 5 Seconds of Summer." Katherine smiles. The four austrailian boys walk up here they hug us three. As they are giving their speech Calum wraps his arm around my waist. People notice and scream. I smile.

"After this short commerical break we will be having performances from: Prettymuch, Beyoncé, and Shawn Mendes." I say smiling. I have to stand on the stage for 5 minutes just smiling at the people .

"The first performance of he night will be from the boys of Prettymuch." I smils at Brandon. They walk out and hug me. I stand backstage and watch their performance. Shawn Mendes stands beside of me talking to me. He wanted to take a picture with me. I said yes and we took a picture.

I ask Beyoncé if she will take a picture with me ans she does. I am screaming. I walk back out on stage.

"This next performance will be from Queen B herself. Please welcome Beyoncé." I walk off stage. I go see Brandon.

"Hey y/n." He smiles.

"Oh my gosh you guys were amazing iut there. I loves the song you sang." I smile hugging them. Brandon takes my phone putting in his number. This day is amazing.

•Skip the rest of the show•

That night Brandon texted me. He says he wanted to take me out. I said yes and I was so happy.

I was greatful to be the host tonight.

________________________________

Published on- June 16, 2018

1232 words