Dodgers Game- N.M.

Y/n's pov

Today is the day that the boys sings the national anthem at the Dodgers game. Nick is so exited. He loves baseball. Lucky for him he also gets to see one of his favorite teams. He asked me to come with them. I gladly said yes because I also love the Dodgers.

I get ready in a Dodgers shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with black and white vans. I call Nick.

y/n | Nick

"Hello?"
"Hey Nick. When do you need me to come over?"
"Whenever your ready baby."
"Okay I will be there in about an hour."
"Okay see you then. Love you baby."
"Love you to Nick."

End Of Conversation

I do my makeup. I do it simple though. I don't want to look like I am trying to hard. I do my makeup and grab my phone and card. I look around for my keys and can't find them. I then run upstairs and find them on my dresser. I grab my keys and leave driving to my house. On my way I see Edwin skateboarding. I stop beside of him.

"Hey Ed. I am on my way to your house right now. You want me to take you?" I ask him unlocking my doors. He nods and gets in.

"Thanks." He gets in. "So your going to the game with us?"

"Yeah I am. Nick thinks it will be good for me to go with yall." I smile keeping my eyes on the road.

"Yeah we're happy that you're coming with us." He smiles.

"Aw thanks." I smile as we pull up to the PrettyMuch house. We get out and walk in the house. "Nick!" I shout.

"Baby!" He says running down the steps trying not to fall. He hugs me.

"Hi baby." I kiss his cheek. He smiles.

"You look great." He says looking me up and down.

"Aww thanks Nick." I smile blushing. The other guys come in the room and hug me. "So are you guys exited about the game?"

"Extatic." Nick says smiling.

"Yeah I am exited to sing there. That has always been a dream. I used to play baseball when I was little and now I get to sing the national anthem with my four best friends on a professional baseball field." Edwin smiles.

"Awww your so sweet Edwin." Austin says putting his hand over his heart.

"Guys we have to get loaded up in the car." Brandon says. We do as we were told and walk out to the car. I sit next to Nick and he puts his hand on my thigh while practicing.

"Nick babe your going to be amazing." I kiss his cheek. "Stop worrying."

"Thank you baby. I just don't want to mess up. This means so much to me and this is a huge deal for the band." He says looking at me.

"I will be there for you." I kiss his cheek and lay my head on his shoulder. We soon pull up to the baseball stadium. We get out and walk in. We meet the players and Nick is so happy. I am really happy for him. When they are finished we stand on the sidelines.

Zion and Edwin are posting on their story. Nick is still practicing. I smile and hold his hand as people start to fill the seats. Soon enough Nick and the other boys have to go sing.

"Good luck baby. I am here for you." I kiss Nick as he walks out to the middle of the field with the other guys. I smile as they start singing. They are so amazing. I put my hand over my heart just like everyone else. Soon enough the song is over and they are walking back to me.

I hug them and smile. I kiss Nick's cheek and hold his hand.

"I told you, you would do amazing baby." I say smiling . "As for you four, you also did amazing." I smile.

"Aww thanks y/n." Brandon smiles throwing his arm around my shoulder and hugging me from the side. Nick pulls me back to him and I giggle. The security detail shows us to our seats and we sit down.

"Hey Nick, wanna go get some food?" I ask standing up.

"Yes. Lets go." He stands up grabbing my hand. We go to the concession stand and grab some soda and snacks. We also get the boys something.

"Nick?" I say as we walk back to the guys. .

"Yes babe?" He asks.

"I love you and you're so amazing." I smile and sit in our seat.

"Awww I love you to." He smiles as we sit down. We hand out the snacks and watch the game as it starts. Nick is so happy and excited. As the game goes on he yells and screams that it was not an out or that was not a strike! I laugh at his reactions as do the other boys.

"Nick. Babe. Calm down." I smile holding his arm.

"Okay okay. That's not a foul ball!" He yells. I put my head in my hands and shake my head. Brandon laughs.

"He's your responcability." Brandon says laughing recording with the other guys.

"I cannot control him." I laugh. The game ends and we walk out to the SUV.

"Nick are you okay?" Edwin asks.

"Yeah Nick your fave is really red." Zion says laughing.

"I am really passionate about my sports." He says defending himself. I laugh.

"This is why I love you Nick." I say laughing.

"Thanks." He says sarcastically.

"I love you." I smile. That Dodgers game was fun.

______________________________

Published on- June 29, 2018

953 words