Cuddle- Z.K.

Y/n's pov

I wake up in my room cold and alone. Since my mother grounded me i've had to isolate myself from everyone. I get ungrounded today and I couldn't be happier.

"Y/n," My mother says walking into my room. "Here are your devices."

I smile and gladly take them back into my possession.

"Thank you mom." I smile and she nods.

"Well I hope you learned your lesson." She says and walks out. I turn my phone on and text Zion.

From Y/n to Zion:
Hey Z, wanna come over?

From Zion to Y/n-
Yeah sure, are you ungrounded?

From Y/n to Zion:
Yeah I am

From Zion to Y/n-
Okay i'll see you in a little bit.
read at 12:37

I smile and put my phone down and get on my macbook and set my ipad on my desk.

I get on my netflix and turn on "To All The Boys I've Loved Before". I love this movie and especially Noah Centineo.

I get halfway through the movie until I hear my bedroom door open revealing Zion.

"Hey." I smile and he has bags in his hands from different fast food places and I laugh.

"I got us food," He smiles and sits on my bed. I shut my laptop. "So how was being grounded?"

"It sucked. I felt so isolated." I groan and he laughs eating fries.

"Why did she get so mad about a C on a midterm?" He asks curiously.

"My mother expects a lot from me but I get it. She wants me to do good so I can get into a good college." I shrug. He nods and understands now.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks. I look at my laptop and he nods. I open it up and click onto my netflix again.

"Well it is snowing outside sooooooo we can't really go out there." I state and he nods.

"Good point." He laughs while sipping on his drink.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask and he points at "That 70's show". I laugh and click on it and we watch it.

"So what do you think you'll do over winter break?" He asks and I shrug.

"Shop for christmas, do this, sleep, and probably study some stuff for school." I explain and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Study? Over christmas break? Really?" He asks with a stupid face and I laugh.

"Yes really, so what are you going to do?" I ask after calming down.

"Hang out with you, go visit family, the usual." He explains and I nod. It gets really cold and my mom comes in.

"Your father and I are going to the store. Do you need anything?" She asks and I think.

"Snacks would be nice?" I say in a question like tone. She nods and leaves.

"I'm freezing." Zion shivers. I pull my cover up and we get under them.

We just continue to eat and watch netflix but soon enough we find ourselves cuddling for some warmth.

"Do you want me to go check the thermostat?" I ask and he just shakes his head.

"No just stay here and cuddle with me." He says while he wraps his arms around my waist. I lay my head on his chest and we just lay there watching netflix.

About an hour later, I look over to see Zion asleep. I smile and close my laptop, putting it on my nightstand. I put my phone on top of it and cuddle into him.

While he's asleep he moves closer to me and I smile and fall asleep right with him.

________________________________

This was a short imagine and i'm sorry I just couldn't think of anything else.

10/15/18

637 words