Prefrence #4~ Where he takes you on the first date

Brandon- He takes you to the beach.

While you two were best friends, you mentioned loving the beach one day. He listened and knew he could use that to his advantage one day.

"y/n, will you please go on a date with me?" He asks hopeful.

"Yes, where?" I smile and ask.

"The beach." He smirks

Edwin- He takes you to the arcade.

You two first met in the arcade. You were playing the basketball games and he came up beside you to compliment you. You two hit it off and started talking more until he asked you out.

"Edwin where are we going?" I groan as I tug at the blindfold he made me wear.

"It's a surprise." He chuckles as we come to a stop.

"Can I take it off?" I ask and he says yes. I take it off and smile.

"This is where we met. The arcade."

Austin- He takes you to the skate park.

He thought i'd be special if he taught you how to skate. Since you two started dating 3 weeks ago, you've wanted to learn. Plus he's been busy so it'd make up for lost time.

"Hey, do you want to go on a date?" He asks with his hand on the back of his neck. I chuckle and nod.

"Yeah, i've missed you." I hug him and smile.

He leads me out to his car and starts driving. I get curious.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. He smiles and parks.

"Well, I thought since you wanted to learn to skate and since I haven't been around a lot in the past 3 weeks, I would teach you to skate." He smiles.

"No way!" I hug him and he chuckles.

Nick- He takes you a fancy dinner.

He wanted to make a good impression so he thought the fancy clothes and fancy dinner would be nice.

"You look amazing y/n." He smiles looking at my dress. I decided on a red dress that fit me just right.

"Thank you Nick. You look great too." I smile and he hugs me before driving off.

We get to the place and walk in.

"Reservations for Mara?" He says to the man who leads us to a, nicely decorated, room.

"Nick you didn't have to do this. We could've simply stayed in and gotten In-N-Out. You don't have to impress me with some big  fancy dinner. I like you a lot for just you." I smile and hug him. He hugs me back tightly.

"That means a lot. Typically girls only like me for my looks or money." He says sadly and I grab his hand.

"Well I happen to like you for you Nick Mara." I smile and kiss his cheek.

Zion- You guys stay in and watch movies.

Zion and I have been friends for a while now and he asked me to be his girlfriend a couple weeks ago. I of corse said yes.

"Hey babe, can we have a real first date?" He asks sitting up.

"Yes of corse." I smile.

"Where do you want to go for our first date?" He asks rubbing my back.

"Can we stay in and watch movies eating junk food?" I ask smiling. That's our favorite thing to do together. He smiles and nods.

"Yes of corse. I'll get the snacks, you pick the movie." He smiles and goes to get snacks.

________________________________

6/25/19

578 words