Cheat Prank- Z.K.

Y/n's pov

"Hey what's up guys. Today I am pranking my boyfriend Zion Kuwonu. So as some of you know Zion and I have been together for about a year and a half. Our relationship is really strong and he is the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. I love Zion, but today I will be going to the PrettyMuch house, and me and Brandon will be pranking Zion. We are going to get the guys to get Zion out and thats when I will go over. Brandon and I will lay in Zion's bed under the covers making noises. The boys are all in on the prank. Now I wait for them to text saying they left." I say turning off my camera.

I change clothes and am now wearing a black shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and black vans. I sit on my bed and get on my phone. Soon enough Austin texts me.

Austin-
We left the house. Brandon is the only one home.

Y/n❔-
Okay thanks Austin
read at 12:53

I run downstairs and grab my keys and camera. I leave my house and drive to the PrettyMuch house. It is about a 30 minute drive from my house to theirs. Just my luck there is no traffic so I get there pretty quick. I walk in the house and yell for Brandon.

"Brandon!" I say yelling up the stairs. I see him come out of his room.

"Hey." He smiles standing at the top of the stairs. I walk up there and we walk twords Zion and Edwin's room. I start hiding the cameras. One in the room and one in the hall, the guys will also be filming on their phones. It takes a little bit to set up the cameras for the perfext shots. Austin texts me saying they are five minutes away. Brandon and I turn on the cameras and we lay in Zion's bed.

Brandon hurries up and  takes his shirt off and I take mine off to have a tank top on under. He throws the shirts to make it more realistic and then lays ontop of me. We hear the front door open and footsteps up the stairs. We start making noises and hear the bedroom door open to reveal Zion.

"What. The. Fuck." He dtands there with his mouth wide open. Brandon jumps off.

"Shit. Zion this isn't what it looks like." I say sitting up.

"Oh really? It looks like my best friend is screwing you!" He yells. He is really mad.
"How long have you been sleeping with Brandon?" He asks stepping closer.

"2 months." I say quietly. He still hears though. He looks at Brandon and starts chasing him. I get up and get my camera. I run downstairs after them. After a little bit of running I catch up to Zion and Brandon. Zion has Brandon on the ground.

"How could you do this to me Brandon?! How!?" He yells drwing his fist back. I grab it before he can hit him.

"Zion, babe it's a prank." I say. He looks back at me and sees my camera in my hand. He gets off of Brandon and hugs me.

"You can't do that to me." He pouts. I smile.

"I love you Zion. Only you." I kiss him. He pulls away and sees all the guys recording on their phones.

"Oh so you all knew?" He asks crossing his arms. They all laugh nodding. "Oh my gosh."
We all laugh at his reaction.

"Well that is all for today's video. Thank you for watching. Hit that like button for more videos like this and follow all of my social medias below along with all of theirs. Don't forget to subscribe." I say to my camera and shut it off.

"I hate you." Zion says crossing his arms.

"No you don't. You love me." I say giggling and stepping closer to him. He can't help but smile.

"Yes I do. I love you a lot." He smiles pulling me in for a hug. "Guys this shows you not to mess with my relationship." He says holding me protectivly.

"Promise." They all say holding their hands up. I laugh and we all walk in the living room and watch a movie. We watch all the Lion King movies. That is what we get for letting Zion choose. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." Zion says kissing the top of my head. "I don't know what I would do if you left me or cheated on me. I would probably be alone for the rest of my life sulking. I love you so much. So please don't ever leave me baby." He says hugging me.

"Awww Zion baby I promise to never ever leave you. I love you so so so so so much baby. You are my whole world. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you Z." I say kissing him. He keeps giving me little pecks. I smile ans lay my head on his shoulder. It starts to get late so I start to get tired. He carries me upstairs to his room and lays me on the bed. He lays down beside me and falls asleep.

Well now I know how much we love each other. We were ment to last.

________________________________

Published on- July 4, 2018

914 words