Ex Boyfriend- A.P.

Y/n's pov

It is about 10pm and I feel my covers being jerked off of me. I groan.

"Come on, we're going to a party." Cameron says while putting his hand on my waist and shaking it.

"Leave me alone Cammmm." I groan. He chuckles and sits down on the bed next to me and makes me turn towards him.

"Please come with me? This is a huge party and everyone is going to be there!" He exclaims trying to get me to go.

"That means Austin will be there." As the words leave my mouth you can hear the dread and the sadness.

"So? Show that fool what he's missing. He cheated on you for half of your relationship. Make him see what he could've had." Cam explains making me feel better.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll do that." I smile and get up. He hugs me and kisses my cheek. I walk into my closet and get my dress and heels. I change into them and do my hair and makeup quickly.

"Hey you ready?" Asked Cam from the doorway.

"Yeah, I think so." I exhale sharply and look at myself one last time in the mirror. Nodding in satisfaction I get up and grab Cam's hand.

We get in his car and start talking.

"Cam," He hums in response. "What if he's there and I see him?"

"You show off what he could have had and make him realize what he's missing without you." He says stopping at a red light. I smile and grab his hand.

"Thank you for being there for me." I smile and he kisses my hand.

"That's what I'm here for." He smiles and continues to drive as the light turns green. We arrive at the venue soon after and we walk to the door stating our names. They open the doors and allow us in. We walk in and see people everywhere.

"Hey lets look for-" I start to talk but see Austin.

"Come on." Cam grabs my hand leading me towards his friends.

"Ahhhh Cameron and Y/n." His friend Jack looks at the two of us.

"Jack we aren't dating, so get that through your thick head." I explain and roll my eyes. Cam's thumb rubs the back of my hand as our night begins.

Soon after 3-5 drinks I have to pee. I tell Cam and he nods so I walk off. On the way people try to mess with me but I shrug them off. I finally make it to the bathroom and walk in.

After I do my business, I wash my hands but as I look into the mirror it isn't just my reflection I see. Austin. He is staring straight at me and walks to me.

"Hey." He catches me before I could leave.

"You leave me alone." The tone of my words shows that I am extremely upset to see him.

"No, I love you and want you back. I miss you y/n." He begs. I scoff and look at him.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated or lied to me Austin." I say while taking a paper towel to my wet hands.

"Let me explain, please?" He asks gently. I turn and look at him crossing my arms.

"5 minutes." I state blankly. He starts talking.

"She forced me to kiss her. I love you and I will only love you forever. Please believe me." He begs. I think if I should believe him or not. I really love him as hard as it is to admit.

I hug him and hold on.

"Come on." I say pulling away and taking his hand. We walk out of the bathroom and walk out into the trashy red tinted room. It reekes of alcohol and cigarettes. I snarl my nose as we walk closer to the door.

"Wait..." I stop and focus on the thing I was looking at. Cam is kissing another girl.

He told me that he loved me and that we weren't dating because it wasn't the right time for a relationship, but now he has his tongue down some girls throat. Wow.

I walk up to him and smack him.

"That's for lying to me." I tell the boy with no emotion. I then realize that it's the girl who make Austin kiss her. Pure hatred and anger fills my eyes.

"Oh Cammy I didn't know you had a girlfriend." She says while putting a finger on her bottom lip trying to be innocent.

"Y/n let me e-" Cameron starts talking but I just walk off and go to Austin. I link our hands back together and look at him.

"I'm ready to go now." I say with confidence as I wipe my mascara. He smiles and we walk to the car he came in and he takes me back to the Pm house.

"You wanna stay the night?" He asks. I nod and stand next to him. Since they moved I don't know my way around the house. We walk up to his room.

"Austin, I don't have clothes here," I explain and he hands me some joggers and a shirt. I thank him. "I also don't know where the bathroom is."

"The last door on the left." He tells me. I nod and walk there. I wipe my makeup off and change into the clothes that Austin is letting me barrow.

I look in the mirror. Wow, it has been a WHILE since I have wore Austin's clothes. I miss it.

I smile and walk back to his room to see him in his night clothes, which consisted of a pair of sweatpants and a shirt, sitting on his bed.

"Hey, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep downstairs." He grabs a spare blanket he has. I put my hand on his chest.

"No, you can stay." I say lightly. He smiles and we lay in the bed and start cuddling.

"Goodnight lovely." He whispers in my ear from behind.

"Goodnight Austin." I smile and dose off.

________________________________

10/9/18

1020 words