Eventful Days- E.H.

Warning- this imagne involves smut.

Y/n's pov

I wake up to see Edwin, my husband, out of the bed. I frown and walk into the bathroom. I do my morning routine which includes: using the bathroom, washing my hands, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and showering.

I step out of my steamy shower and wrap a towel around my body and walk into my room. Edwin still isn't in here, so I will just change in here. I put on one of Edwin's shirts and some undergarments and walk downstairs. I see him sitting on the couch eatimg breakfast. I smile and walk up behind him. I kiss his cheek as he turns around.

"Well good morning princess." He smiles kissing my cheek. I walk around the side of the couch and sit beside of him.

"Good morning Edwin. What do you have there?" I ask looking at his food.

"Pancakes and fruit, but don't worry your food is in the kitchen." He smiles and we both get up walking towards the kitchen. I see my food on the counter. Edwin knows I really don't like breakfast, so he made me a fruit bowl.

"Awwwww Edwin. Thank you." I hug him and start eating. I grab a water and drink that as my drink. I finish a little bit later and put my plate in the sink. We walk back to the living room and watch a movie. I hear my phone bing meaning I got a text from someone.

Mom💘-
Hey baby, can you and your husband come over for dinner tonight? We'd really love to see Edwin again.

Y/n💕-
Yeah let me ask Edwin.
read at 10:32

"Hey Edwin, wanna go to my parent's house for dinner tonight? They really want to see you." I say smiling hoping he would say yes.

"Yes of corse. I can't wait to see them again." He says smiling widely. I text my mom back.

Y/n💕-
Yes, we will come to dinner tonight mom. What time?

Mom💘-
Tonight around 7.

Y/n💕-
Okay mom, we will see you then. I love you.

I look back up at Edwin to see him so focused on the screen. I smile and lean in and leave kisses all over his neck. He groans. I smile.

"Edwin we have to be at their house by 7." I say laying my head on his lap. Which wasn't a good idea. I feel it. I sit up and look at him.

"Go shower while I get ready." I say getting up and walking to my room with him behind me. He gets in the shower in my room. I sit on my bed and wait  for a few minutes. I walk to the bathroom while removing my clothes. I open the shower curtian to see Edwin.

"Y/n." He says. He is at loss for words. I smirk and step closer to him. "Why did you come in here? You know I'm already sexually frustrated."

"Well to enjoy a shower of corse." I smile. He knows I'm lying and that I took one earlier. He pulls me close to him. Now the water is getting, him and I both, wet. 

"Mmmm I don't think that's why your in here." He says pulling me closer to him by my waist.
"It's our honeymoon. Lets have some fun."

I agree with him and let him kiss me. I let him work his magic. He starts pushing me towards the seat in the shower. I throw my head back giving him access to my neck.

"Mmmm Edwin." I moan. He smirks and starts kissing down my body. He gets to my boobs and stops. He looks up at me and starts sucking my nipple while playing with the other one. I moan loudly. He does the same switching to the other one.

He then continues getting down to my throbbing core.

"You're so wet. All for me." He says going in. He licks up and down teasing me. I moan pulling on his hair. He then plunges his tounge in. I pull his hair and pull his face closer.

"Mmm." He moans against me making it better. I moan out loudly. As I feel the not in my stomach he pulls away. I whimper at the loss of the feeling, but I feel two fingers enter me.

"Ahhh Edwin!" I yell out. He looks up at me smirking. He adds another finger going faster until I cum on his fingers. He sucks his fingers. He stands up from the ground and sits on the seat. I lick my lips at the sight of his large memeber. I get on my knees and start licking the tip.

He groans and I smirk in satisfactory. I keep kitty licking the tip ang he gets frustrated. I soon take all I can in my mouth. I start bobbing my head and jacking off the other parts I can't get. He pushes my head down making
me gag on him. He groans I remove my hands and start playing with his balls. He pulls my hair. I keep deep throating him.

"Ahhhhhh Y/n." He says while cumming. I swollow it and stand up. He stands up towering over me. "Ready for the real thing?" He asks laying me down on the shower floor. I nod biting my lip. He sticks it in. It hurts really bad.

"Edwin it hurts." I say. His eyes look at me with lust, but he is also worried. He stops letting me ajust

"Baby tell me when to move and I will go slow." He says with his hands against the floor holding him up. I move around ajusting. I nod signalling that I am ready. He slowly moves in and out. It hurts so bad. The pain starts to go away.

"Mm baby faster." I moan out. He does as told. It feels so good. He realizes that and starts going faster and harder. I am a moaning mess.
He groans. I start scratching his back and sucking his neck. He starts to pound my g-spot.

"Edwin!" I scream out. He continues and I look at him in his eyes. "Baby I am about to-"

"Me to." He says getting sloppier. We both reach our highs and collapse on the shower floor. He gets up and helps me up.

We walk into my room and start getting dressed. I wear a bodycon dress and he wears kakis and a nice blazer. I do my makeup and hair while he watches. I finish about two hours later and we grab the keys to the rental car we got.

He drives us to my parents house which is about an hour away. We walk up to the door and my mother opens it smiling widely.

"How was your day?" She asks letting us walk in.

"Eventful." I smile along with Edwin.

________________________________

Published on- July 16, 2018

1164 words