Guess Who?- E.H.

Y/n's P.O.V.

It's a Friday and so I just got out of school. It kinda sucks to be dating someone who has fans and you aren't, and can't be, around each other much.

Well if you were wondering I'm y/n y/l/n and my boyfriend is Edwin Honoret from the band prettymuch.

He moved out to California to do music. Simon Cowell for his band with 4 other guys.

Brandon Arreaga

Austin Porter

Nick Mara

Zion Kuwonu

They all are really good at singing and I really support Edwin and the other guys. Though I haven't seen Edwin in a couple months I still support him.

Right now I'm walking home from school and to be honest, it's pretty cool. I live in New York and it's a pretty great place.

The cities and scenery is so beautiful. I walk to the small neighborhood in which me and my mother live in.

It's actually very large compared to our other one, according to mom. We moved here when I was a baby because my dad and mom were spitting up. My mom also has a very high paying job, she's a biologist and they have a huge study at the moment, so we live in a modern/nice house.

I walk up and type the garage code in. I see her car isn't in the garage and mine is.

Yes I can drive. No I'm not in trouble. I just don't want to drive all of the time. I unlock the door that goes into the house and walk in.

I walk upstairs to my room and plop down on my bed. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket and I look to see who it is.

Mom-
Hey dear, I'm out and got stuck into some bad traffic. I love you and have a surprise for you. See you soon!

Edwin-
Hey lovely. I'm very sad that I can't see you right now but I think I'm coming back to New York soon. I'll let you know when I know for sure. I love you.

Me to mom-
Okay that's fine but just drive safely please. I love you too momma. Plus I'm sure that I'll love whatever it is! I love you too!

Me to Edwin-
Hey babe, I wish I could see you too. Just let me know when you'll be able to get back here. We could hang out at our spot when you get back. I love you too.

I turn my phone off and grab my car keys. I walk downstairs and lock the door behind me. I get into my car and pull out of the garage, pressing the button to shut it as I leave.

I drive to the small bakery ran by my mothers best friend. I lock my car and see Tristan's bitch ass is here. I scoff and walk in. I see he has brought one of his little hook ups here before he takes advantage of them.

He is my ex boyfriend. I got with him my freshman year of high school and all he did was try to get into my pants and then I met Edwin.

Tristan smirks at me and he excuses himself from his girl and walks to me. He begins to say something but Tracey, my mom's best friend, cuts him off.

"Y/n, dear, how are you? Do you want your usual?" She asks me embracing me. Tristan rolls his eyes and walks away.

"I'm doing great Tracey, but the usual would be lovely. Thank you so much." I smile at her. She takes me back with her and starts putting it together.

"How's your mother?" She asks.

"She's doing great. She tells me that they're close to finding what they've been looking for." I smile. She grins and claps lightly.

"Tell her I said congratulations. Have a nice day love." She tells me as she hands me my bag. I go to hand her money but she shakes her head and lightly pushes me away.

"Are you sure?" I ask. She chuckles and nods. I hug her and on my way out, I drop the money in the tip jar.

I walk out to my car and make my way home. It was quite a peaceful drive. I park in the garage and see mom's car.

"Hey mom." I say as I walk into the house.

"Hey lovely." She smiles. We hug and I offer her one of my muffins. She shakes her head and tells me that dinner will be ready in about an hour.

"Okay, thanks mom." I walk upstairs to my room and open my door. I see someone looking  at the pictures of Edwin and I on my wall.

"I remember the day we took this picture. We had just started dating and we were just messing around at our spot." The figure says. Edwin.

I run up to him and hug him. He instantly hugs me back. I smile and cry a little.

"Awwww, no baby. Don't cry." He rubs my back and chuckles.

"I missed you so much." I tell him.

"I missed you too y/n." He smiles. "Hey I brought you a surprise." I sniffle and look up at him.

He takes me to the guest room to reveal 4 boys. His band mates.

"Y/n, this is Brandon, Austin, Nick, and Zion." He tells me. I smile and wave at each of them.

"Hi, I'm y/n, Edwins girlfriend." I smile. Nick puts his hand over his heart.

"Edwin, you didn't tell me you were cheating on me." He acts hurt playfully. I smile and laugh a little.

"You're funny." I tell him. He smiles and Edwin holds my hand. "Well what do you guys wanna do?" I ask them.

"Can we shop? I hear New York is great for that." Brandon asks. I smile and nod.

We all get into my car and drive to the closest mall.

They get recognized but I see how incredibly happy Edwin is, meeting fans and doing it with his best friends.

I'm happy for him.

________________________________

11/7/19

1031 words