Waitress- E.H.

y/n
I get ready for my job (my family owns the diner)  at a small diner in the Bronx. I go to the place and walk in and get to work right away.
"y/n i need you to go do that table over there." she nods her head twords a table of 5 guys, 5 hot guys.
"yes ma'am" i walk over there.
"Hello i am y/n. I will be your waitress tonight. I will start with your drinks. What would you like." i smile at them.
"Um coke or pepsi. which ever is fine." the glasses boy says as i write it down.
"water" the one that has short hair on his phone says. i write again
"um uh mt dew." the blone one says. i write it down quick
"sweet tea" the one with dreads says i smile and write it down.
"i would like a sweet tea as well." the one with curly-ish hair tells me and i write it down.
"Order for who?" i ask
"Order name would be under PRETTYMUCH." the glasses boy says. "okay i will be back with your drinks in a little bit." i walk away and feel them staring at me. I get thier drinks and put them on a trey and walk over to them. I hand them all thier drinks.
"when would you like to order?" i ask pulling out my notepad.
"um now would be fine." the curly headed boy tells me. "i would like a burger as a combo." he speaks and smiles.
"i want a salad." the phone addict says
"i want pancakes. wait do you sell breakfast all day?" the blonde one asks.
"yes sir we do." i smile
"then pancakes will do me with a side of toast and bacon." he smiles
"Can i get your pizza? i only want a personal one though" the glasses boy smiles at me and writes something on a napkin and smiles at his friends.
"i want motzerella sticks with fries." the dread head says.
"um i will be back with your food in about 5 minutes." i smile and walk back to the kitchen when glasses and curls walk up to me.
"we wanted to give you these." it was all thier numbers.
"but i dont know who is who." i look at them. "we wrote our names and what we wore like mine says glasses, edwins says curls, Zion is dreads, nick is phone, and austin is long hair." he explains but i still dont know his name.
"so whats your name" i ask
"im brandon or glasses." he smiles at me.
"okay i will be there in a bit glasses and curls." i smile at them and go get thier orders and bring them out and give them thier food.
"I will be back in a bit to check on you to see if you need anything else." i leave them once more and let them eat. Igo back a little later with thisr check.
"do you need anything?" i ask
"the bill." nick says. I hand the bill to Edwin and he pays it. Brandon and Edwin tip me and Edwin winks and smiles and leaves.

***-***-***
hi cutie🧡😉

y/n😍🤤-
who is this

***-***-***
Edwin from today or curls as you called me

y/n😍🤤-
ohhhhhh okay hi Edwin.

Curls🧡😉-
so do you want to go out to a movie or something with me soon?

y/n😍🤤-
sure curls. Im down if its just us.

Curls🧡😉-
oh honey it will be😉💛

from then on out Edwin and y/n have been dating for years and got married. Had some kids and lived happy and healthy. (ya see whT i did)
________________________________
published on - April 11, 2018
626 words