Amor-E.H.

Y/n's pov
I wake up and smile. Today is the day that I get to see Edwin for the first time in 4 months. I grab my suitcase and walk out of my room. I walk into the bathroom where my outfit for today is laying. Which consists of Edwin's hoodie and some of my sweatpants. I leave my dirty clothes in the floor knowing I will pick it up when I get back. I walk back in the hall grabbing my suitcase and ordering an uber to take me to the airport. My uber gets here about 5 minutes later. It takes me to the airport. I get out and pay him and walk i to the airport. I call Edwin.

"Hello?" I hear him ask panting.

"Hi Ed." I say. "Why are you breathing so heavy?"

"We are practicing a new dance." He says. His breath goes back to a normal pace.

"Oh well good luck babe. I am at the airport now." I say. "See you tonight babe."

"See you tonight. I love you." He says.

"I love you to babe. Bye." I hang up. My flight gets called and I get onto the plane. It is about a 3-4 hour plane trip. I sleep for about 3 1/2 hours and then ai wake up from the flight attendant talking. The plane lands and we all depart from the plane. I grab my carry on and walk over to the bag claim. While I am standing there I text Edwin.

Y/n-Hey Ed! I am here at the airport waiting on my bags. I can not wait to see you babe! I love you.

E-I can't wait to see you either love! I am super exited. We are all outside waiting in the car.

Y/n- Oh my goshhhh. Babyyyy. I can't wait to see you.

E-Me either baby.

Y/n- Well I got my bags and I have to get through the security again. Bye Ed.
Read at 5:57 pm

I get through security. I walk out of the airport. I instantly spot the PM car. I smile and i see the door open and Edwin jump out. He runs to me and hugs me.

"God I missed you." He says into my shoulder sending shivers down my spine.

"I missed you to babe." I hug him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Here lets get this stuff into the car." Ed puts me down and helps me load my suit cases into their car. The guys get out and we all hug.

"I missed you guys so much." I say.

"We all missed you equally as much." Austin says laughing.

"Me more than the others." Edwin says.

"I miss y/n. I want her to come home." Nick says mocking Edwin. I laugh.

"Awwwww poor Eddie." I his hand still laughing. "I missed you to." I lay my head on his shoulder. The guys all get on their phone's. Edwin puts his hand on my thigh and we soon arrive at the PM house. Edwin helps me take my things into the house. We get my stuff up to his room. It is about 6:48 ish when were done.

"Can I shower?" I ask. He nods. I walk into his bathroom and shower. I get out about 15 minutes later. He is laying on his bed in sweats on his phone. I walk to his bed and lay beside of him. I cuddle into him and he turns his phone off. He hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"I can't believe you came here all the way from New York." He says.

"Well thats what happens when you love someone." I smile.

"Te amo." He smiles.

"Ti amo a mi amor." I smile and kiss him.

——-____——-____——______——-____—-
Hiiii guys. I really hope that you are enjoying this imagines book. I don't update a lot and  I am sorry. I will try to update more.

Published- May 5, 2018

672 words