Loves~ A.P.

Austin's pov

Y/n was craving ice cream, because she is pregnant. I get her a lot of ice cream and a lot of candy and chocolate. I get her soda and water and check out. I go home and walk in.

Y/n's pov

I hear Austin walk in our house. I hear the boys talking to him. They are here to help when the baby comes. Our baby boy Zachary Jackson Porter is do any day now. Austin walks into our room and smiles at me.

"Hi baby." He smiles and sits the food and drinks on our bed

"Awww baby thank you so much." I say hugging him. I sit up and eat. We eat and watch movies until we are tired. I fall asleep and A stays up. He wakes me up at 3 am.

"Babe I told you to use the bathroom before you went to sleep." He groans. I clutch my stomach.

"The baby... it's coming." I huff. His eyes get wide.

"Boys! The baby is coming! Grab the baby bags and get the car started! Zi come help me get her down stairs!" He yells. They all do as told. The two boys get me to the car. I am breathing heavy. 5 minutes later we arrive at the hospital. They help me walk in.

"I-i need a doctor. I am going into labor." I say. She widens her eyes.

"Doctor! Doctor!" Before you know it they get me on a bed and take me to a room. They allow Austin to come with me. He is beside of me the whole time.

"I see the head!" The nurse yells. They start telling me to push. I do. It hurts. I grip Austin's hand.

"Ahhh! Austin you dick! You did this to me!" He laughs.

"Breathe. Breathe. He is coming out fine." H
The doctor says. I am crying. It hurts so bad. Austin holds my hand.

"Breathe baby." He says. I calm down. I push as I am being told to. Soon enough I hear faint baby cries. I smile and breathe out.

"We did it." I say to Austin. They take Zachary to wipe him off. The others walk in.

"Yo congrats." Zion says. I smile

"You will be an amazing mom." Brandon smiles at me.

"Thank you B." I smile back. My phone rings. It is Logan my brother.

"I hear that you birthed Zachary." He smiles.

"Yes Zachary is here. He is being cleaned off." I say.

"I am on my way with Brendan and Jake will be there with Chance and Anthony." He explains.

"Okay I am in room 567."  He hangs up. I see the nurse bring Zachary in. She hands him to me. I hold him. I let a small tear out.

"Awwww." Edwin says. I hear cameras flash. I can also hear Logan from down the hallway. He walks in with Brendan smiling. Right behind him are the Ohio Trio. I roll my eyes and laugh. I look at them.

"After Austin." I say knowing what they were going to say. "B will you give me one of Zachary's outfits?" I ask and Brandon gives me the one that he picked. I put it on him and hand him to Austin. I smile seeing Austin bounce him and make funny faces at him. It makes me happy to see the love of my life hold our baby. He hands Zachary to Logan and then to Brendan and then Jake and then Chance and then Anthony. They all leave. The PM boys stay. They all take turns holding him. I smile when B holds him. He is perfect. With Zachary it is amazing. Austin holds my hand.

"You two are my loves and forever will be." He smiles.

"I love you Austin." I smile and hold his hand before falling asleep.

————————————————————————
Ohhhhh daddy Austin. I think I will make a part two to this one but it will not be for Austin.. so watch out.

Published on - May 2, 2018

678 words loves