Late night swim- N.M.

Y/n's pov

I was working when all of the sudden the girl working the front desk came over the intercom.

"It is time for everyone to leave. The pool reservations start now." She says harshly. Five guys walk in. Woah. I can't breathe. I text Veronica, my best friend.

Y/n🥀-
Veronica there are five hot guys here and I am the only life gaurd today.

Ron💕-
Girl be happy. Maybe they will like you to.
read at 5:15

I groan and continue to be on my phone. I look up every couple of seconds to see if they are okay. As I look at them for my scan, one of them looks at me. Holy heck. He is so dreamy.

He laughs. Uh oh that can never be good. He smiles and swims over to me. He gets out of the pool and stands at the bottom of my post.

"Hey! We want to do the slides and we need a life gaurd." He smiles at me hoping I will come down. I smile and grab the keys to open the gate for the slides. I climb down.

"Get your friends and let's go." I smile and nod twords the slides. He runs over there and gets them. They all walk over to me. They follow me to the slides. I unlock the gate for the slides. We all go up the stairs.

"Who wants to go first?" The one with long golden locks asks.

"Wait we need to properly introduce ourselves." The one with glasses says. He smiles. "Hi. I am Brandon."

"I am Austin." The one with the really pretty golden looking hair says.

"I am Edwin." The one with the curly hair says.

"I am Zion." The one with dread locks tells me smiling.

"I am Nick." He holds out his hand for me to shake while smiling. The cute one. Nick. I shake his hand smiling.

"I am Y/n," I smile at the five of them. "So do you want to go down the water slides or not?" I smirk. The one with glasses puts up his hand.

I nod as a sign saying he can go down the slide. He goes and his friends laugh. I look at them really confused.

"Who's next?" The one with dreads goes. He is recording and smiling the entire way down. Nick sits beside of me. I look at him super comfused.

"I am resting my leg muscles." He laughs. He does that four year old voice. I laugh with him. I nod off the next person. "So how old are you?" He smiles trying to start conversation.

"18. How about you?" I smile nodding the next person off.

"19 about to be 20." He smiles.

"Well you better get on down the slide. It looks like it's your turn." I smile. He goes down and Brandon laughs.

"He is trying to flirt. Act like you have intrest." He smiles laughing. He holds his stomach. He then gets pushed down the slide by Austin. I laugh with him.

"Hi I am Austin. We should be friends." He smiles.

"Yes I am so down." I laugh smiling back at the golden haired boy. "I am in love with your hair. What do you do to it?"

"I use a special shampoo and conditioner." He smirks. I hand him my phone to put his number in.

"Give me all the details later." I smile. After he puts his number in my phone everyone puts theirs in to. I laugh.

"What's so funny?" Nick asks from beside of me.

"Nothing you crazy child." I giggle.

"Oh yeah?" He picks me up and sits me between his lags. We go down the slide. We're laughing. We go under water and he hugs me.

"Nick!" I smile laughing.

"Yes beautiful?" He smiles picking me up.

"Whyyy did you take me down that slide?" I smile and giggle.

"Y/n!" Brandon yells.

"Yes Brando?" I yell back.

"Someone is calling you!" He screams.

"Who is it?" I ask yelling upwards.

"Someone named Jake!" He says. I run up there and grab my phone.

"Hello Jake?" I ask him.

"Can you come overr?" He pleads.

"No love. I am at work with some friends." I giggle.

"Later then?" He asks me. Hope in his voice.

"Of corse." I hang up.

"Who was that?" Nick asks me.

"My best friend Jake. He wanted me to come over." I smile.

"Oh. Why?" He asks worried.

"I haven't really had much time to hang out with him as much. There is drama between some of my other friends over there and I don't want to be drug into it." I explain.

"Oh sorry about your friends." He looks down.

"Yeah me too Nick. Enough about me lets take a late night swim." I take my keys and walk down and they boys follow me. We walk over to the diving boards.

I dive in the water like your actually supposed to. I come up with my eyes above the water. They all smile at me and jump in. They all swim to me. Nick wraps his arms around me. For the next two hours we swim around. Making jokes and laughing. I really like them.

I am really glad for this late night swim.

________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter

published on- June 15, 2018

901 words.