Prefrence #3~ Children's Names

Idk if they've ever said anything about child names in anything so I'm making all of this chapter up :)

Brandon~

Girl- Anna Grace Arreaga. You named her Anna Grace because that was your late grandmothers name.

Boy- Zane Alex Arreaga. Brandon picked the boy name. He said he had always liked the name Alex for a child and the name Zane grew on you.

Edwin~

Girl- Natalie Morgan Honoret. Edwin told you that he really liked those two names, so did you. So the two of you decided that for your baby girl.

Boy- Chase Alexander Honoret. You always wanted a boy for a kid, so you've always thought about this name for him.

Austin~

Girl- Caitlyn Marie Porter. He always liked the name Caitlyn for a girl and you liked Marie. So you two compromised and came up with the name Caitlyn Marie.

Boy- Taylor Drew Porter. Again, the two of you compromised on the name. You liked Drew while he liked Taylor.

Nick~

Girl- Emily Alissa Mara. You came up with the name. He didn't like it at first but soon started to love it. Maybe even more than you.

Boy- Sam Klayton Mara. He came up with the name. You originally wanted Chase Samuel but he proposed the name "Sam Klayton" and you've loved it ever since.

Zion~

Girl- Aspen Alexus Kuwonu. He came up with the name. He really liked the way "Alexus" was spelled and he wanted that to be one of her names. He also liked the name "Aspen" and so did you.

Boy- Michael Caleb Kuwonu. You liked the name Michael for a boy and you wanted to surprise Zion with the middle name Caleb because that's Zion's middle name. He ended up loving the name.

________________________________

Guys, not sure if any of the baby names are true. I just had to come up with something because I needed to update. Please don't eat mad about the names!
xoxo💕

March 24, 2019

330 words