47 - Dinner Party

(Mandy's dress, Maribelle's dress, Becky's dress)I changed into my dress

I changed into my dress. I didn't want it to be too fancy so we all wore very casual summer dresses as it was pretty hot outside. I finished ready for the end of the show when Chris, Karen, Mari and Jady showed up all in their dresses or shorts and shirt for Chris. "Hey Jady, how are you."

"I'm good Becky. Congratulations on your Broadway debut on Friday. Daddy said you were amazing. I wish I could have seen you too."

"Thanks. I'm sure Daddy will take you to see me soon. So um tio Chris, make sure that happens. Oh and Veronica, and CJ if he's okay with it."

"Will do Becky." I have Jady a hug then Chris and Karen.

"You look beautiful chica."

"Thanks tia Karen. It's not much, but I think it suits the occasion. You look beautiful yourself and you monkey." I said picking my sister up. "I'm not going to be able to pick you up soon. You're getting so big Mari."

"I don't wanna grow. I want you to be able to pick me up. I like it." She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead and hold her close.

"Did you have fun with Tio Chris and Jady."

"Yeah, But I'm excited to be cuddling you."

"Me too sissy. I really wish I could spend more time with you on weekends. But if I want to be on Broadway this is the price I have to pay."

"I guess so, and you deserve it Becky. I know I seem upset that you're away all the time with mom, but you really deserve this and I'm happy for you and proud of you, Okay."

"Okay Maribelle. Thank you. I couldn't ask for a better little sister." Just then mom walked though the door.

"Look at my two gorgeous girls. Come here, mama needs a hug with her two little princesses."

"Mom." We both called before running up to her and attacking her in a hug. She wrapped and arm around each of us and held us close.

"It's so nice to have you both here with me. I wish I could hug you both together more often."

"Me too mom." I said quietly. " we'll head down and wait for you." She let go and kissed both of our foreheads. "Chris, Karen, you know where you're going. Just head to the chill out area. I'm just going to talk to Josh."

"Okay." We all headed our ways and I headed to Josh's room.

"Babe, are you all decent?" There was a slight pause.

"If you don't mind seeing a bunch of shirtless guys then yeah." I headed in and walked straight to my boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested mine on his arms.

"I'm headed off and I just wanted to say goodnight and have a good rest day tomorrow and that I'll see you on Tuesday"

"Awww. You're so sweet Becky." One of the other boys said. I was sure it was Robert.

"Thanks. Anyway back to us. I'll see you at 6 on Tuesday mi amor."

"That you will. I love you Becky."

"I love you too Josh." I kissed him quickly and softly then headed out to the chill out area where the others were waiting for mom. "Tio Lin is meeting us there right?"

"Sí sweetheart. He's waiting for us at the restaurant. So all we need now is your mother." Just as Karen said that she appeared.

"And here I am." I took my moms and hand she took Maribelle's in her other hand. Karen Chris and Jady followed behind. We walked up to the Olive Garden restaurant in Times Square. We were taken down into a private area they had booked for us knowing that everyone knew who my mom, Chris and Karen were and I was shocked by what I saw.

"No way, you did all this for me?" I said looking at the room ahead.