FIVE

Hoseok sat on his throne, throwing a ball up and down. He was bored, and there wasn't anything he could do to rid this boredom. His demons were out, so he couldn't fight or talk to them.

"I'm so bored!" He cried out, and he got to his feet "What to do? What to do?"

Hoseok began pacing back and forth in front of his throne. He clenched and unclenched his fists, trying to think about what to do. He had never felt like this before, but ever since that human summoned him by mistake, he was bored and constantly on edge.

"Jimin!" Hoseok yelled "Jimin!"

The throne room's door opened and orange haired demon ran in, pulling his shirt on.

"Hoseok!" He breathed "What's wrong?"

"I'm bored" Hoseok pouted and sat on his throne "Entertain me"

Jimin looked at the devil and slowly lifted his eyebrows "You are bored?"

"Yes. Do something. Entertain me" Hoseok grinned widely "Hurry up"

"Hoseok, why not-"

"You are useless!" Hoseok dramatically threw himself over the arm of the throne "Jimin, I don't know what to do. I feel lost and nothing I do helps it!"

"I really don't know what to say" Jimin walked up the stairs and stood in front of the throne "Have you tried to stop the war that is going to break out in the east of hell?"

"Why would I want to do that?" Hoseok asked, "Let them kill each other. They will grow bored"

"They want to dethrone you"

Hoseok snorted "Let them try. Jimin, why am I bored?"

Jimin tilted his head and looked at the pouting devil. He had never seen him like this before, and it confused him.

"When was the last time you left your castle?" Jimin asked.

"Last week" Hoseok sat up "When I was called to the human world but that isn't why I am bored"

"Are you sure about that?" Jimin smirked at his king "Have you thought about going back? You could probably do with taking some souls"

Hoseok sighed "Maybe"

"How did you get to the human world?" Jimin asked. Ever since his king was left heartbroken by a human, he avoided all chances to go there. He sent his lower level demons to do his work.

"A human summoned me"

Jimin's eyes went wide "You were summoned? How? You're the devil, you can't be summoned by a mere human"

"I know!" Hoseok grinned "Isn't this great? When this human least expects it, I am going to take her soul. Jungkook and Namjoon are with her to make sure the demon world keep their teeth out of her skin"

Jimin frowned "You are protecting her?"

"Well..." Hoseok smiled sheepishly "It was her wish and because she made a contract with me, I had to carry it out"

"But she is the girl you are after!" Jimin exclaimed "This human is the one who-"

"That is the past" Hoseok said, walking away from his loyal friend "Get my things ready. I think I will-oh...shes trying to summon me again"

"Why are you smiling?" Jimin grabbed his king "You can't let her summon you all the time. What about your feelings towards humans?"

Hoseok glared at Jimin "Since you keep annoying me, you are coming with me"