FOUR

Hana woke up early to get herself ready for the day. She hadn't felt this excited for a long time, and to wake up with a smile was something different. Something Hana enjoyed.

Since it was still raining, she shoved her legs into a pair of jeans followed by a long sleeved top and a thick jumper. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She didn't need to make it pretty when the rain was just going to ruin it.

Although she was excited and rearing to go, she was scared. Hoseok had told her that she could leave her house and not worry about the demons. But when she reached the end of her garden, she could see Jungkook and Namjoon watching her from the trees. Their eyes glowing as they watched her every move. Her heart was wild and started to worry if Hoseok had lied to her. Soon after she had hugged him, he made a quick exit and didn't explain anything. Hana was worried about the small print.

You can do it, she told herself. 

Hana let out a hysterical laugh when she moved away from her safe place. The demons had dropped to the floor, but they made no effort to attack her. Hoseok wasn't lying to her but she still didn't trust them

With a big grin, she ran around the road, letting the ran soak into her warm clothes. She kicked around in the puddles, and ran all the way to the shops. She was in a hurry and she wanted to get back before her neighbours woke up.

The town had changed from when she last left her house 3 years ago. In a way, change scared her and she tried to stop herself from having a panic attack. She didn't want to be isolated again.

Hana paid for her things, with a shaking hand, and quickly left, not wanting to talk to anyone. Her eyes were wide as she hugged her bags to herself, looking around watching groups of people walking around. School kids, college kids and others were rushing around trying to get to their destination. People were watching her and muttering under their breaths.

"Hey" Someone said, and Hana pressed herself against the wall as someone tall walked towards her "Are you on drugs or something?"

"No!" Hana said, "I'm...I don't do drugs"

"Taehyung, don't be a dick" Someone else walked over "Holy shit...your Hana"

"No!" Hana lied, "I'm nobody"

The green haired boy grabbed her, stopping her from walking away "It is you. It's Yoongi, we used to be friends in school and then you went missing for a while. You know, after your parents were killed"

Hana's eyes went wide "Yoongi? I thought-you-I-well"

Yoongi interrupted her with a laugh "Wow, you have really changed. Everyone thought you died until our teacher said you had developed agoraphobia since your parents died. I haven't seen you in, what, like 3 years"

Hana nodded "I have to get home now" She could feel herself start to panic and she could feel people watching her "I have to go!"

"Wait!" Yoongi said, stepping in front of her "Let me take you for something to eat. It's been ages since-"

"Get your hands off her" Someone snarled and Hana turned round to see Jungkook and Namjoon standing behind Yoongi.

"What the-" Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook throwing him into the wall. Yoongi fell to the floor, groaning in pain. Taehyung just stood with wide eyes as Namjoon grabbed his shirt.

"She isn't yours to touch" Namjoon growled "Find someone else"

Hana started to shake. They were going to kill her. She had to run.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jungkook said, grabbing the back of her top as she tried to make an escape "We haven't finished with you"

"H-H-H-Hoseok said that you wouldn't h-harm me" Hana stuttered and they just laughed at her.

"We aren't going to hurt you" Namjoon grinned, showing his dimples "Maybe you should summon our king and ask him why we are still around you"

"He told me not to summon him again" Hana whispered "He said that he would-"

Jungkook cut her off with a snort "You are the only human who is able to summon him. Anyway, I like seeing him pissed off and not being able to do shit about it. He may be Satan but you'd be his master. You can get him to anything you want to"

Yoongi groaned and slowly got to his feet "Who the fuck are you?"

"Her bodyguards" Jungkook said, pushing him again "You should find someone else to be interested in"

Yoongi's and Taehyung's eyes were wide as they watched Hana get dragged away by the two strangers.

Once again, Hana was going to be the talk of town.

The demons had hissed out in pain when they tried to step onto her garden. They jumped back smoking slightly.

"Is that rock salt?" Jungkook hissed, shaking his arm "And, what the hell is that?"

Hana frowned "That...that is a dead rat"

"Oh" Jungkook said, and he put his guard up again "Did you put holy water in it? Or did you place a spell on it?"

Hana found herself laughing, and the demons tilted their heads "No...that is just a dead rat. I didn't do anything to it"

Namjoon laughed and hit Jungkook "You are so stupid"

"Don't hit me!" Jungkook growled "You were thinking the same as me"

"Human, summon our king and let us in"

Hana shook her head, stepping closer to her house "No. You aren't coming it"

"Then we will force our way in" Namjoon rolled his sleeves up "What is a bit of pain to see our king?"

"Wait!" Hana said, holding her hands up "Just...just tell me why you aren't going to kill me"

Jungkook groaned "I wish our king just took your soul and left you to be eaten"

Namjoon tutted "If you let us in, we will help you call our king. And we..." He paused and ran his tongue over his teeth "Promise you that we won't try to eat you"

"How can I believe you?"

"You can't" Namjoon said, "But we just thought a dead rat was a deterrent against demons...so...you know"

Hana chewed her lips, knowing that letting them in would be a bad idea. But she let out a sigh, and brushed the rock salt away. She stepped aside and they hopped over the fresh pathway.

"Alright" Jungkook said, rubbing his hands together "I'm hungry"

A/N: This chapter is shite, but I'm not sorry haha.