EIGHT

Hoseok sat watching Hana walk around the kitchen, cleaning up after the breakfast she had made for everyone. He found Hana interesting and he didn't like that she was laughing with Jimin. In fact, he hated the way she smiled shyly, went pink in the cheeks and happily made him tea.

"Baby" Hoseok pouted "I want a tea"

"Then make it yourself" Hana said, not looking at him.

"But I'm the king of the underworld. Do as I say!"

Hana looked over at him "You aren't in the underworld anymore...and aren't I your master?"

Jimin chuckled and Hoseok shot him a look that shut Jimin up. Jimin got to his feet and walked over to the kettle.

"I will make you a tea, Hoseok" Jimin said.

"Call me sire" Hoseok folded his arms, clearly sulking.

"Sire?" Jimin asked, lifting his eyebrows in shock "Since when have I-"

"Shall I send you home?" Hoseok narrowed his eyes at his right hand demon.

Jimin sighed "I shall make you a tea...sire"

"Great!" Hoseok clapped his hands "Baby, I'm hungry. Give me an apple"

Hoseok didn't pay attention to Hana cussing him out under her breath and she walked over to him and dropped a red apple into his hand. He grinned widely and sunk his teeth into it.

"This flavour" He said, with wide eyes "Did you poison this?"

Hana sighed "This isn't Snow White. The apple isn't poisoned"

"What is Snow White?" Hoseok asked and Hana looked over at him "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You don't know what that is?" She asked "But everyone knows what a Disney film is"

"Well I'm not everyone" Hoseok pouted and folded his arms again. Hoseok looked over at Jimin who was staring at the kettle "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to make this work" Jimin said and he clicked his fingers "Huh. Hana, I can't work it"

Hana giggled and it gave Hoseok butterflies. He patted his stomach slightly and put it down to being hungry. He quickly finished his apple and watched Hana.

"You take the lid off, fill it with water"

"Then what?" Jimin said with a frown "How does this piece of machinery heat up water?"

"Do you not have a kettle in Hell?" Hana asked.

"Nothing like this. We use magic to heat water up...but we don't have tea in Hell" Jimin said, "Hoseok has slaves to do everything for him"

"Right. You put this back on the stand and flick the switch"

"Fascinating" Jimin grinned "Hey Hoseok, can we get a human kettle?"

Hoseok sighed "If you want one, we can get one"

"And some tea?"

Hoseok just flicked his wrist and Jimin punched the air with glee. Hoseok found it interesting how something so simple and poor could make a demon smile. 

"Hoseok" Hana said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything you want!" Hoseok said quickly and he rushed around to Hana, stroking her hair again and he smiled "Isn't this human so cute Jimin?"

Hana sighed and didn't push him away "Can you tell me why the other demons want me?"

"No"

"Why not?" 

"Because if I tell you, I would have to kill you"

Hana gasped "Y-you'd kill me?"

"He was lying" Jimin said, "How interesting...the kettle just clicked off. I'm going to take so many kettles, Hoseok. I can make bundles of tea!"

"As long as you make me the most. I am the King and I am the best" Hoseok pulled Hana's cheeks and he laughed "You are so squidgy! So cute"

"Hoseok!" Hana said, slapping his hands away. Fear shot through her body as his eyes turned blood red but she didn't let her fear take over "Why are demons after me?"

Hoseok gritted his teeth and stepped away from her "Tell me your wish. I no longer want to be here"

"Alright" Hana said and Jimin turned to face them both "I want you to tell me the truth"

"Denied" Hoseok said, turning his thumb down and sticking his tongue out.

"What? Why!" Hana exclaimed.

"That isn't a wish, stupid" Hoseok said, "Tell me a proper wish and I can get out of here"

"That is my wish!"

"Nope. Denied" Hoseok shrugged "Jimin, stuff that kettle in your bag and we can leave as soon as she tells me her wish"

"But I want tea" Jimin said, with a slight pout "Hana has nice tea"

"You can have tea back at the castle" Hoseok folded his arms "Put the kettle in the bag, Jimin"

"But the water is boiling hot" He said "And we don't have tea in the castle"

"Are you going against my orders?"

"No" Jimin said, "I am being-"

"Tell me who the hell I am!" Hana yelled and the demons turned to face Hana. Yoongi and Taehyung ran into the kitchen.

"Be gone Satan!" Taehyung said, "Get away from her!"

"Will you be quiet?" Hoseok said, scratching his ear "Slaves shouldn't talk. They should carry on cleaning your masters house"

"You son of a-"  Yoongi started, but Hana stopped him.

"If you tell me..." Hana sighed "I...I will give you my soul"

Hoseok's eyes widened slightly "You will give me your soul?"

Hana nodded once "That's what you really wanted isn't it? The real reason why you let me summon you. It's because you are after my soul"

"I don't want you soul" Hoseok muttered "That's not why I'm here"

"Hoseok, please!" Hana begged and stepped into him, holding his shirt "Please just tell me what I am! I've been kept from secrets for my whole life and I can't do this anymore"

"Hana"

"I want to know why my parents were murdered by demons" Hana began to cry "I need to know why I have been hiding in my house since they were taken from me. I have to...please"

Hoseok held her up as she broke down in tears and a sharp pain stabbed at his heart. He wrapped his arms around her as she buried her crying face into his chest, and he looked over at Jimin. 

"Your highness" Jimin said quietly, "She deserves to know the truth"