TWENTY-THREE

Hana stared at the 'puppy' standing in front of her and she couldn't help but gulp at the size of the thing. It definitely wasn't a puppy, that was for sure. Hana had no idea why Hoseok called it a puppy.

It stood the size of a wolf, maybe even bigger than a regular wolf. It's fur was jet black and it's eyes were the coldest of blues Hana had ever seen. It's fangs were larger than a regular wolf and Hana's heart skipped a beat at the size of it's claws. It was a beautiful...creature but it wasn't a puppy.

"This is for you!" Hoseok said proudly "This is a present for you"

"W-what is it?"

"It's a Hellhound" 

"You can't give a monster like that to her!" Taehyung cried out "It will eat her alive! It's scary"

Hoseok chuckled "This isn't a Hellhound in it's full form, slave 1. And it's not for you, so shut up"

"Why did you get me this?" Hana asked, not able to take her eyes away from the electric blue eyes of the Hellhound standing in front of her.

"Because Jimin said that puppy's cheer girls up. So I decided to go one better and get you him"

"I...I see, but, um, it's really not-not a puppy" Hana said and the Hellhound tilted it's head and licked it's lips as it stared at Hana "It-it won't e-eat me r-right?"

"Nope!" Hoseok grinned "It is your pet and it will protect you if I'm not there to do so. It doesn't have a name"

"Your highness" Jimin said "I'm not sure it wants to be a pet"

The room errupted into screams as the Hellhound charged forward towards Hana. She screamed out falling to the floor and before anyone could put it down, it slid to a stop and shoved it's face into Hana's. Her heart was in her throat and no one moved. It nudged her chin and growled slightly, before sitting down in front of her, swishing it's large tail back and forth.

"See" Hoseok said, proudly "I am never wrong"

"What i-is it doing?" Hana asked quietly, as the Hellhound carried on staring at her "Is-is it hungry?"

Hoseok sat on the floor and scratched the Hellhound's ear "No. He has eaten and I told you, he won't eat you. He will protect you. You need to name him...I don't name Hellhound's but you should give him a name. Since he is your pet"

"I..." Hana paused and lifted her shaking hand to the Hellhound's head "I've never had a pet before. I wouldn't know what to call it"

"It's a boy" Hoseok said "Everyone, you may leave now"

Jimin ushered everyone out, including Taehyung and Yoongi. Hoseok stretched his legs out and watched Hana stare at his gift to her. He wasn't sure how to read her emotions but he knew for one thing, he did well.

"What about Olaf?" Hoseok said and the Hellhound snapped at the hand still on his ear "Maybe not"

Hana laughed slightly "I shouldn't have shown you Frozen. I can't name a dog from Hell, Olaf"

"Like you could do any better" Hoseok pouted.

Hana smiled slightly and Hoseok's face flushed "It needs to be a name that suits this huge wolf in front of me"

"It's a Hellhound"

"I know that!" Hana said "But saying Hellhound every time is going to be annoying"

"Tch. You're no fun" Hoseok mumbled "Do you have a name yet?"

Hana nodded "I have 3 actually. Thor...Loki...or Mickey"