TWENTY-EIGHT

Hell's sun peeked through Hoseok's curtain but he was already awake, trying to find something to wear that would impress Hana. His clothes were thrown across the room and he was now pacing, muttering to himself.

"What should I wear?" He asked and stopped by his bed which was piled high by clothes he thought were inadequate to show her. After he confessed his feelings to her the night before, he had wanted to try and get Hana to admit her feelings for him. Of course he already knew how she felt but he wanted to hear those words slip from her pretty lips.

"I got it!" He yelled and ran from his room and headed to Jimin's room. He ran full speed into the door but bounced off, and crashed into the wall opposite "Ow"

The door was yanked open and Jimin came out with his fist up in flames. When he looked down at his king, he sighed and extinguished the flame.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked his king "Why are you running around in your boxers?"

"I need your help" Hoseok said pushing himself into Jimin's room.

"Please, come in" Jimin muttered and turned to Hoseok "Hey! Stop throwing my clothes around"

"I need to borrow some clothes of yours. I'll give them back" Hoseok said, throwing Jimin's clothes across the room "I'm taking this"

"Hoseok, as much as it pains me to say this" Jimin started "I'm shorter than you and that top will not fit you"

"I want to flaunt my muscles"

Jimin looked at his king with disbelief "Are you feeling ok your highness?"

"I'm taking Hana out if you have forgotten" Hoseok said, putting his hands on his hips "We are leaving the palace gates and I want to show her my world and I want to impress her"

Jimin sighed "And you need to impress her because?"

"I want her to tell me she likes me" Hoseok said, grabbing a pair of ripped jeans "These will fit me"

"Hoseok, wear what you normally wear. You're the king and you have a good fashion sense"

"Those slaves didn't seem to think so" Hoseok pouted "They said I dressed weird"

"You wear wearing ripped...never mind, wear a suit or something" Jimin said "I'll get the guards ready. We can leave shortly after breakfast"

Taehyung and Yoongi watched Hana throw clothes around the room as she searched for something to wear. 

"Why are you trying so hard?" Yoongi asked with a yawn "You woke me up to help you and now you are throwing clothes at me"

"I'm not trying hard" Hana said holding a dress against her body "No. This is too dressy"

"Are these your clothes anyway?" Taehyung asked picking up a top.

"No, well some of them are" Hana said "Jimin went back to my home and picked up my clothes"

Taehyung smirked "Including your underwear?"

Hana blushed "I don't think I have been that embarrassed before. He almost threw the bag at me before he ran away, yelling 'I had my eyes closed when I was grabbing your underwear'. It was kinda cute, but I wanted to kill myself"

Taehyung and Yoongi's face darkened slightly, and Hana looked over at them.

"I'm sorry" She said quietly "I don't think I ever did apologise for what I tried to do"