FORTY-FOUR

Once again, Hoseok woke up to drool on his face and again, he kicked Buttons from the room. But when he looked over to the bed, Hana wasn't there. Panic struck and he dressed within seconds and ran through the palace in search of her.

Hoseok began to think they worse so when he heard her voice coming from the library, he almost dropped to his knees in relief. He looked through the crack in the door to see her sitting with Jimin. He glared at how close they were sitting together, but didn't walk in purely because he was curious as to what they were talking about.

"Will it hurt?" Hana asked.

"It isn't my place to say" Jimin shrugged "You would have to ask Hoseok"

"Hoseok doesn't want to answer my questions" Hana sighed "He always seems to change the subject"

"Did you ever think that he is worried about it?"

"Well, yes but I would rather him be honest with me" Hana said "He can always hug me after to make me feel better"

Jimin laughed "Miss Hana, Hoseok loves you. I'm sure he doesn't want you to worry about it"

"Maybe" Hana said quietly "But...I need to know before we get married. So I can prepare myself"

Hoseok's eyes went wide and he almost gasped.

"She is asking Jimin about sex!" He thought to himself "So that is why she is avoiding me"

"Hoseok will always comfort you throughout it" Jimin said "Maybe you should just forget about it for now. There are more important things going on right now"

Hana sighed "I know, but I want it to happen. Although I'm scared, I'm really excited for it to happen"

Hoseok felt his cheeks burnt and he straightened his shirt before walking into the room.

"I have arrived" He said, making Hana jump "Why were you not in bed when I awoke?"

"Because I wasn't tired" Hana said "Why are you standing like that?"

Hoseok glanced down at his pose, and dropped his hands from his hips "Habit. Jimin, report"

"No one has seen them and they haven't tried to break into the palace. Guards are on high alert and are told to kill anything that tries to break in" Jimin said.

"Good" Hoseok said "Hana. Are you hungry?"

"I've eaten. Jimin made me something"

Hoseok shot a look over at Jimin "I see. Then I am not needed here"

Jimin rolled his eyes "I'm taking my leave. I need to make sure that-"

"It's fine" Hoseok huffed "I'll eat by myself"

"Stop being so ridiculous" Hana sighed and got up "I didn't say I wasn't hungry. I just said I had eaten. I need to talk to you about something anyway"

"Oh" Hoseok said, his cheeks going pink again "Yes...of course. Af-after you"

Hana turned to Jimin and Hoseok ran his tongue over his teeth in jealousy "Thank you for listening to me Jimin"

Jimin smiled up at her "It's not a problem Miss Hana"

Hoseok grabbed hold of her hand and dragged her from the room and he narrowed his eyes at Jimin who was trying not to laugh.

"Hey Hoseok" Hana said, still letting him pull her through the palace "Did you have good dreams?"

"Don't know" He mumbled "Why?"

"No reason"

"That's a lie" Hoseok said looking down at Hana, who was red in the cheeks "Tell me"

"Nope"

"You will tell me"

Hana lifted her eyebrows "Or what?"

"I..." Hoseok paused "Because I said so"

Hana rolled her eyes "You were sleep talking"

"What was I saying?" Hoseok said, feeling his heart jump around in his chest. He knew what sort of dreams he was having, and in a way he was glad Hana didn't know about them.

"Not much" Hana said quietly "Just...just a few things"

"Fuck" Hoseok said "You know what dreams I was having, so why did you ask me?"

Hana didn't say anything until they reached the kitchen.

"You" Hoseok said "Make me food"

"Yes your highness"

"Please and thank you would be nice" Hana said under her breath but Hoseok chose not to say anything "Hoseok, I need to ask you something but I want you to be honest with me"

"Whatever" Hoseok said making her follow her to another room. He sat down on a small sofa and she sat beside him "So? What did you want to ask me?"

"Does it hurt? I want to know that when I cha-"

Hoseok went bright red and cleared his throat, cutting Hana's words off.

"Well. I am told that for a female it hurts. It's a natural thing to happen and-and I am probably l-larger than any o-other male around. Well, I already know that I am well endowed I will do my b-best to be gentle with you. But once you are used to it, you will love it. I am sure"

Hana's eyes went wide "What the hell are you talking about!"

"Sex"

"I'm not talking about sex!" Hana exclaimed.

"Then what the fuck are you talking about!"

"Oh my God!" Hana said throwing her hands over her cheeks "I know that it's supposed to hurt or be uncomfortable!"

"Why were you talking to Jimin about it then?"

"I wasn't!" Hana said "Do you honestly think I would as Jimin advice about sex? Oh my god. What is wrong with you?"

"Stop using that word so freely!" Hoseok said.

"I was asking Jimin about the changing into a devil!" Hana said and covered her face "You told me that after we are married I have to go through another change and I was asking him if it was going to hurt but of course, you are so horny that you thought I was talking about sex!"

"Well-"

"I wouldn't ask a man about my first time! I would go to a girl and I definitely wouldn't ask your best friend about it!" Hana said "Oh my God. I need to go"

Hoseok grabbed her hand before she could run and pulled her onto his lap. He captured her face with his hands and kissed her, making her gasp in surprise.

"Hana" He said quietly "Changing from a human to a demon didn't hurt. It happened naturally as soon as you crossed the barrier to Hell. It may hurt, but it won't be for long and I will be there. I can't say for sure because no one has changed from demon to devil since my mother...but, I will look after you because I l-love you"

A/N: sorry if this is a bit crappy but I thought you needed an easy read chapter 

(─‿‿─)