NINE

Hana sat on her sofa between Yoongi and Taehyung, who were glaring at the devil lounging on the armchair, flicking through the channels on the TV.

"Who is Jeremy Kyle?" Hoseok asked and looked over at Hana "Baby?"

"Don't call her that" Yoongi said, "Her name is Hana"

"Slave, don't talk to me so freely. Or shall I make you and slave 2 kiss again?"

Yoongi pressed his lips together "No...I don't want to kiss him again"

Hana sighed "He's just a talk show host and he tries to sort out problems that families or friends have"

"I see" Hoseok said and he turned to the TV and read out the title "I'll marry you if you prove you only cheated 18 times'...if someone cheated on me once, I would sent them to The Pits"

"What is that?" Taehyung asked "Isn't Hell just a pit anyway?"

Hoseok shook his head "No. It's a beautiful place"

"Just full of demons and killers"

"Yes" Hoseok smiled slightly "The Pits is like a...Jimin. Talk for me. I can't be bothered"

Jimin sighed "The Pits is like a prison but they are tortured for the rest of their lives or for however their sentence is. They can't die but they wish they were dead. It depends on their punishment. Some aren't allowed to eat, so they can only cry out in hunger and pain. Some can't sleep. Some are beaten and some are burnt until their skin-"

"Ok!" Hana said, cutting him off "I think we get the picture"

Jimin smiled softly at her "Forgive me. I'm used to speaking to demons. I forget that you are human"

Hana sighed "It's ok"

"I am hungry!" Hoseok said loudly "Slave 1, fetch me food!"

"Get it yourself" Hana said and Hoseok turned to look at her "What? Have you forgotten who is the master?"

Hoseok opened his mouth then quickly shut it. He got to his feet, mumbling under his breath and he stomped like a toddler throwing a tantrum into the kitchen. Jimin chuckled and looked over at Hana.

"It isn't often you see the King of Hell doing as he is told" He said, "Hana, you clearly are a very special human"

"About that" She said, "Can...can you tell me why I am wanted by demons? I have always wondered why my parents warned me about them. I've been stuck in the house for 3 years since they were killed thinking about it"

Jimin nodded "I will tell you. I just need Hoseok to give me full permission to tell you everything"

"Why?" Yoongi said "She deserves to know everything because if it is a danger to her life she-"

"Yoongi" Jimin said, lifting his hand to stop him "I understand. However, it isn't an easy story to tell. After all, Hoseok is the main reason demons are after Hana"

Hana frowned "Why?"

Jimin sighed and ran his hand through his hair "I will wait until he gets back. Unless he doesn't know how to work the food of course"

"Jimin!" Hoseok yelled from the kitchen "How do you work this contraption?"

"I know my king very well" Jimin smiled "Maybe you can help me out as well. I'm not sure how to work human technology"

Hana smiled and followed him into the kitchen, with Yoongi and Taehyung close on her tail. They didn't want to let her out of their sight because of Hoseok. It wasn't a big surprised that they didn't trust him.

"What are you doing?" Hana said, as she saw Hoseok sticking a fork into the toaster "Don't do that. You'll get hurt"

"I can't work it" He pouted.

"Put the bread inside, and push the- no! Oh my god, what are you doing?"

"Don't use that name so freely around me" Hoseok said, his eyes flashing red "That name isn't allowed to be used around me. Are we clear?"

Hana's heart jumped into her throat and nodded. She dropped two bits of bread into the toaster and pulled the lever down.

"Interesting" Jimin said getting a closer look at it "How does the bread cook?"

"Forget about how the bread turns to toast" Taehyung said, slamming his hands on the counter "I think you should explain why that dumb fuck is the reason Hana is on the demons hit list"

"Call me a dumb fuck again" Hoseok said, pointing at Taehyung "I dare you"

"Enough!" Hana snapped "Enough stalling! Just tell me or I will send you back to hell without my kettle and microwave"

Jimin gasped "Your highness, tell her! Quickly. I am not leaving this place without my presents"

Hoseok tutted and folded his arms "When I was born,  my parents were king and queen. Obviously. I was almost 6 when they were summoned by humans begging to be able to have a child. I was told that they had asked...him but he ignored them and Satan was the next best thing. They granted them that wish"

"Were they my parents?"

"Of course" Hoseok said "Your mother got pregnant with you. They were happy but they didn't keep their end of the bargain"

"Which was?" Yoongi asked, sniffing the air "Are you cooking the toast until it's black?"

Hoseok gasped "My cooked bread!"

Hana rushed over and popped the toaster, revealing burnt toast. She opened the window and Hoseok held the toast to his chest, pouting.

"I've decided I don't want a toaster anymore" He said, giving it a small slap "It's useless!"

"Do you think I am leaving it behind, your highness?" Jimin said, hugging the toaster to his chest "This is mine if you don't want it"

Hana rubbed her eyes as they started to bicker. She was losing her patience but she didn't want to have an outburst of anger. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down, but it wasn't working. Satan and his right hand demon were now arguing over the burnt toast and who should have it.

"Please stop" She said quietly but they ignored her "Stop it"

Nothing.

Hana had enough. She slammed her fists into the counter as hard as she should and screamed at them.

"Stop it!" She yelled "Stop arguing over fucking burnt toast and tell me the rest of the god damn story!"

Hoseok puffed his cheeks out "Fine. I will tell you"

Jimin snatched the toast away from Hoseok and sunk his teeth into it. He coughed slightly and handed it back to Hoseok "Here. You'll love the taste"

Hoseok looked over at Hana "You were promised to me"

A/N: For those non-British people, if you were wondering who Jeremy Kyle is, he is like...Jerry Springer. 

I LOVE watching the Jeremy Kyle show because you get proper states on there and it's so funny to watch xD

Also, the caption he read out is a true story on the programme. Look him up on YouTube because it's so funny. The amount of people who go on the show looking like mugs is hilarious. Most of them have no teeth.

BUT!

That is NOT what all Brits look like. TRUST ME. Just the scummy look like that lol.

anyway, let me know what you think :)

IMSUGAWONHO OUT <33