~Wedding Night 2~

-MATURE- (Thirsty hoes) 

Hoseok felt Hana's heart began to race as he kissed her tantalisingly slow, barely flicking his tongue against her lips. He pressed on, not deepening the kiss, only teasing her of what was to come after he had enough of teasing his queen. 

Desire filled him but he wanted to take it slow. There was no need to rush in claiming his queen because he wanted to cherish the woman beneath him. As his arousal grew, Hana lifted her hips making the contact she wanted but he pulled himself away, staring down at her eyes, her pupils dilated, begging him to touch her.

He smirked down at her and enjoyed seeing her face as she protested as he stood up, leaving her hot and bothered on the bed.

"Stand up baby" Hoseok said, almost growling at he. She quickly complied and even got caught in her own dress, trying to get up for him. He slowly ran his tongue over his bottom lip as Hana stood before him, almost panting. He reached forward, sliding his arm around her waist pulling her hard against his body. A small gasp escape her lips at the sudden movement and her eyes never left Hoseok's now red eyes, filled with lust.

Hoseok leaned down and kissed the corner of her mouth so softly, Hana almost didn't feel it. He then ran the tip of his tongue over her bottom lip before turning her in his arms, her back flush against his chest. Hoseok knew that he had to be careful or he would lose all self-control. He knew Hana was a virgin and he wanted to be gentle for as long as he could possible do. But once she was used to him being inside her, he would show her the raw love he had for her.

His lips started kissing under her ear, making her shiver and he slowly worked his way down her neck and to the top of her shoulder, enjoying every shiver and small moan Hana made. His own heart was racing and he was struggling to contain his lust. He bit down gently on the base of Hana's neck and she gulped, clenching her fists as he bit and sucked at her skin.

Hoseok's hands ran down her arms and he couldn't stop himself from taking her lips. He spun her around in his arms and their lips smashed together hard, their tongues almost fighting for dominance. But Hoseok gained control and Hana almost became putty in his hands. He snaked his arms around her, grabbing hold of the ribbon holding her dress together. He yanked and pulled, but it still wouldn't come undone. But instead of breaking the kiss and turning her around, his hands went up in flames and burnt it away.

"H-hey!" Hana said pulling away from the kiss "Why did-"

"Shut up" He said kissing her again "The dress isn't needed"

"Impatient" Hana whispered and Hoseok smirked, forcing the dress to pool at her feet. He stepped back slightly to admire Hana standing in just her underwear and he felt himself growl at wanting to claim her.

Hana gulped at the sudden change in atmosphere and she grabbed hold of Hoseok, pulling him into another kiss. Hoseok's hands were rough on her body as they fell back onto the bed, but she was just as careless, as she struggled with the buttons on his shirt. A few buttons pinged as she gave up being gentle with the shirt...he had more.

Hoseok kissed his way down her body, kissing and sucking everywhere he could. His hands caressing her breasts as he worked his mouth further south. Hana bit into her lip and he eyes went wide as she heard her knickers tear, but she had no time to say anything because Hoseok's tongue was on her, forcing her legs apart.

She screamed out slightly at the strange sensation of his mouth on hers and wriggled beneath him, but Hoseok put his large hands on her stomach, pinning her to the bed. Her breaths came out more like pants, and a slight shine had appeared on her skin as her body started to heat up.