Yoongi and Bee 1

A/N: Enjoy the first of the extra chapter. They will be slightly longer than the previous ones <33

---------

Something was wrong. Something didn't feel right.

Yoongi frowned, with his eyes still closed as the feeling made him wake up. He listened for any noises or movement in his room...but silence. Nothing. He could only hear his own breathing. He sighed and rolled onto his eyes, pulling the cover to cover up half of his face.

But it didn't move.

Slowly, he opened his eyes and came eye to eye with Bee.

A guttural scream shot from his mouth and he scrambled back in a panic, falling from the bed with a painful thud. Bee screamed as well but hers was short lived.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing in my bed!" He yelled, getting back to his feet "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Bee rubbed her eyes and pouted "You just looked so cute"

"That didn't mean you could get into bed with me!"

The door was kicked open, revealing Hana and Taehyung. They jumped into the room holding their hands like guns and they stood back to back.

"What's the stitch?" Taehyung said.

"Who needs shooting?" Hana said aiming her 'gun' at Yoongi "Do you need backup?"

"Shit!" Taehyung said "Mayday! We need backup!"

Jimin then jumped into the room "We have a man down! Open fire!"

They then 'opened fire' by yelling 'pew pew' and firing around the room. Yoongi stared in disbelief at his friends and the demon joining in. Bee was giggling on the bed.

"Ah!" Hana said and fell into Jimin "Help! I've been shot"

"Send in reinforcements!" Taehyung called "Man down! Man down!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you all!" Yoongi shouted "Get the fuck out of my room!"

Taehyung pretended to speak into a walkie-talkie "Panic over. Everything is clear. No need for reinforcements"

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Yoongi growled "Get out my room!"

"Wow" Taehyung said, shaking his head "And here we are helping you. You are so rude"

"I know" Hana said "We just saved your life"

Yoongi began to growl "Get out my room and take that with you!"

"Now that is just rude" Jimin said "Hana is your queen"

"She isn't acting like a fucking queen! And I was talking about her!"

Bee pouted "I'm sorry. I did come to wake you up because food was ready, but you looked so cute asleep. I didn't mean to-"

"Get out!"

"Fine!" Hana said "You ruin all the fun"

"What have you been smoking?"

"They haven't" Hoseok said walking into the room, eating an apple "They ate something and it reacted badly. Didn't you baby?"

"I didn't eat anything" Hana pouted and hugged him.

"Hey Yoongi" Hoseok smirked "I didn't know you liked bears?"