TWENTY-FIVE

Sergeant Buttons never left Hana's side and he had snarled at passing demons who got too close to her. Hana quickly apologised to the demons feeling bad for them for just walking by her, and told her wolf off. He just huffed and stopped looking at her. She smiled fondly at her new pet and rushed down the stairs just to crash into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" She said and looked up at Jimin "Morning"

"Miss Hana" He said with a smile "We need to talk"

Hana frowned "About what?"

Jimin looked around and motioned for her to follow "You will find out soon Miss Hana"

Buttons looked up at Hana before following Jimin into another room. Hana sighed and quickly ran into the room, and Jimin closed the door behind her. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"Miss Hana" Jimin started "It's about my sister. You haven't met her yet but-"

"You mean Bee?" Hana asked "I have met her. Yesterday after Hoseok gave me Sergeant Buttons as a pet"

Jimin's eyes widened slightly "You met my sister already? Oh no. That won't do Miss Hana. She wasn't supposed to introduce herself without being told to! Shit. Hoseok won't be happy with her at all. I can only protect that girl so much but she's so bloody stubborn that she never listens!"

Hana smiled "She seems nice"

"Nice? Yeah. Sure. Of course she is nice, but she went against the kings orders again!" Jimin gripped his hair "She is going to be in so much trouble"

"Who is going to be in trouble?" Hana heard Hoseok ask. Jimin and Hana turned to see Hoseok walking into the room "What were you discussing?"

Hana glanced at Jimin who had regained his composure and she scratched her wolf. Buttons hit her with his tail and stared up at Hoseok.

"Jimin" Hoseok said, "Who is going to be in trouble?"

"Bee your highness" Jimin said.

"I see" Hoseok lifted his eyebrow "And what did she do this time? No. Don't tell me because I have a feeling she went against my orders again"

"I'm sorry" Jimin bowed his head slightly "I will talk to her and-"

"No need" Hoseok said "Send for her. I'll be in the throne room. I expect her to turn up this time and not piss me off like usual. Baby, lets go. I have something to show you in the throne room"

Hana looked at Hoseok's outstretched hand and she blushed as she took it. Buttons growled slightly but didn't try to bite Hoseok again. Hana patted Button's head and let Hoseok lead. Buttons was right on their backsides making sure that Hoseok didn't touch her anywhere else.

As they walked through the palace, demons bowed their heads greeting their king and bowing their heads to Hana. She bowed her head back but Hoseok told her to not do that, as it wasn't her place as a future queen to bow her head to anyone.

"I still have a lot to teach you" Hoseok muttered "I get that you are being polite, but if a demon sees a weakness in you, they will target it. Once you are queen you will have to help me with decisions when it comes to my...our Hell and some of them will involve torture, punishment and death"

Hana gulped "I don't want to know if demons are going to die"

"Like I said, you have a lot to learn and again, you cannot be seen as a weak queen to my world. Other females will take advantage and try to take your place" Hoseok said "I'm popular and well loved by other female demons. Hell's Council have demons lined up to be my queen so-"