FORTY-EIGHT

Hoseok charged forward but skidded to a halt when Jin turned around protecting himself with Hana. Hoseok felt his inner monster fighting to be released but he refused. He was going to beat his brother without losing control.

"You can't fight me can you brother?" Jin cackled "Not when I have your precious Hana. If any of you move, I will snap her pretty little neck. Are we clear?"

"You won't escape" Jimin said, "The moment you step foot out of this room, you will be executed"

"Hana, tell everyone to back off or you will die along with me" Jin growled and she struggled to get free "Tell them Hana"

"L-let him go" Hana said quietly and she looked at Hoseok "I have to do this"

"Hana you don't!" Hoseok snapped "Just-"

"Listen to her brother or she will die" Jin chuckled "I will be seeing you soon Hoseok and-"

Jin's words were cut off short by a high pitch scream forcing its way out of his mouth from the pits of his stomach. Hana dropped to her knees as Jin's hands grabbed hold of his crotch. She quickly jumped to her feet and used as much force as possible, to stop on his knee. The sound of bone snapping echoed throughout the room and as Jin fell to the floor Hana's fist lit up with blue flames. She brought her arm back and hit his jaw as hard as she could.

Jin's eyes rolled into the back of his head as Hana punched him and he collapsed onto his side, crying out in pain. Hoseok watched as Hana rolled her shoulders back and stared down at his brother, groaning in agony. His eyes trailed down his brothers body and they settled on his knee and he even winced at the sight of his leg folded in half the wrong way.

"Where are you dogs Jin?" Hana asked "And where is that bitch Denyi?"

Jin laughed through his pain "You fucking bitch! I hope she rips you apart"

"Then tell her to show her face!" Hana yelled and the flames caressing her fists started to slither their way up her arms until they engulfed her entire body. Hoseok watched as the blue flames turned a deep shade of red and he could feel the anger radiating from her body. He looked at Jimin who had made his way over to Jin.

Jin couldn't fight back. Not anymore.

"Brother" Hoseok said "Where are your dogs?"

Jin didn't stop laughing and the veins in his neck and forehead looked like they wanted to explode. Blood and drool trickled from his mouth, distorting his handsome face. Hoseok flicked his wrist and the creatures started searching the room.

"They really are stupid"

Hoseok turned and glared at the female standing a few metres away from him. The demon smirked at Hoseok and pointed a sword at him. Behind her appeared Namjoon and Jungkook, wearing the same expression.

"Denyi" Hoseok said "Did you really think that you could get away with betraying me?"

"Betraying you?" She scoffed "You betrayed me for that human. I was supposed to marry you and I was supposed to become queen. Not her"

"Jealousy is an ugly trait" Yoongi said from behind the throne. The demons turned to face him and he frowned "What? Did you really not see or smell me come into the room? Wow. You aren't as great as you all think. Shit"

Bee chuckled and Hoseok shot her a look "Sorry...I told him to stay away"

"Like I'm going to listen when my friend is in danger" Yoongi said "Hey, Namkook"

"Who the fuck is that?" Namjoon growled "I'll kill you after I'm through with this bastard"

Yoongi lifted his eyebrows "You mean when they are through with you? Anyway, I forgot your names so I just mushed them into one. Cool right?"