THIRTEEN

"No!" Yoongi yelled and tried to grab Hana from Hoseok "You aren't taking her to Hell!"

Hoseok tutted and backhanded him, sending him crashing into the wall. Yoongi groaned in pain and tried to sit up, but fell back down again.

"Do not test me human" Hoseok growled, his eyes going blood red "You are just a mere human that is lucky I haven't taken your soul"

"Your highness" Jimin said quietly "The door is open"

"Good" Hoseok said, making sure Hana was tucked tightly against his chest. Yoongi and Taehyung stepped in front of Hoseok "Get out of my fucking way humans!"

The house shook , dropping Yoongi and Taehyung to their knees. Their eyes were wide and Jimin made his way in front of them. His outstretched arms protecting them from Hoseok's anger.

"Your highness" Jimin said calmly "They will need to come with us"

"I won't take those fucking-"

"If you take Hana to Hell without them, they will die" Jimin said "Do you want Hana to suffer even more? Especially after making friends with them"

Hoseok glared at the two cowering humans and growled "If they get in my way I won't hesitate to kill them"

Jimin nodded "I will make sure they stay clear of you. They will stay with me"

"I don't-" Taehyung started but Jimin cut him off by slapping his hand over his mouth.

"Get up and follow me. Don't walk away from me. Do you understand?" Jimin said and the two boys nodded with a sigh "You won't die if you stay with me"

Taehyung snorted "What are you going to do? You're small compared to-huck!"

Hoseok watched as his demon friend held the human against the wall, inches away from the floor. The human struggled against his hand and was gasping for air.

"Mention my height one more time and I will snap your neck" Jimin growled and dropped him to the floor. Yoongi rushed over to Taehyung and glared at Jimin "You think a mere human could scare me with a look like that? Get up and hurry...or we will walk through the door and let you die"

Hoseok almost chuckled at Jimin's words. Although Jimin was a demon, he was gentle and always tried to avoid violence. Hoseok respected him for that but knew that when he lost his temper, it was best to avoid him...even though he was Satan, the king of Hell.

"Your highness" Jimin said, his black eyes returning to brown "We need to hurry to the palace. She is bleeding out"

Hoseok sat on his throne bored and thinking about Hana who was sleeping in his bed. Jimin had told him to leave her while a healer worked his magic on her. The healer was surprised to see a human in the kings bed, but he said nothing. He knew that if he did, the king would have his head or put him in the pits, where no demon wanted to go.

Hoseok sighed "Slave 1, get me some tea"

Yoongi bit his tongue and walked away to make Hoseok tea. Hoseok had made sure that Jimin went back to Hana's house to pick up the kettle and teabags. Jimin had slipped the toaster into his bag and didn't tell Hoseok about it. Hoseok was still sour about his overcooked bread.

Taehyung cleared his throat "Hoseok...I have some questions"

"Slave 2 doesn't get to talk to me" Hoseok said, turning his head away from him "You insulted my clothes"

"They were full of rips!" Taehyung exclaimed "Shit. I could see your nips and I don't want to see any of that shit"

"I'll have you know, that I am very fashionable in Hell" Hoseok smacked the back of Taehyung's head hard enough to make him fall forward "So don't talk to me, slave 2"

"I won't stop talking until you answer my questions"

"I'll just ignore you" Hoseok sighed "Slave 1! Where is my tea?!"

"Did you know that a dragonfly uses its penis as a shovel to scoop the jizz of rival dragonflies out of potential mates?" Taehyung said.

Hoseok looked over at him with disgust "Stop speaking"

"Banana slugs can grow up to 6 to 8 inches in length. Their erect penis can be just as long. Also, the penis grows out of the slugs head" Taehyung said folding his arms "How gross and cool is that?"

"What the fuck is a slug?"

"The shyer a crab is, the more sperm he makes" Taehyung frowned "So I guess that since Yoongi can be shy, he creates so much sperm it might shoot out of the girls ears if he ejaculates in her"

"Slave 2, stop talking!" Hoseok glared at Taehyung trying his hardest not to rip his head off.

"A male honey bee's ejaculation is so strong it makes his dick explode!" Taehyugn said clapping his hands once loudly "Honey bee is now dead after probably, the best fucking orgasm he will ever have. I guess you could say he went out with a smile"

"If you don't stop-"

"Here's your stupid tea" Yoongi said almost slamming the mug onto Hoseok's throne "Happy?"

Hosoek sniffed the tea and sipped it "Hmm. Almost as good as when Hana makes it"

Taehyung suddenly giggled sounding crazy "Shall I tell you something interesting about mugs?"

"No. If you carry on talking I will snap your-"

"40% of office coffee mugs contain coliform bacteria" Taehyung said looking up at Hoseok "Do you know what that is?"

"I don't care" Hoseok said taking a huge sip of his drink.

"It's poo"

Hoseok sprayed his hot tea everywhere and threw his mug across his throne room. It shattered into pieces and Taehyung laughed, rolling on the floor. Hoseok grabbed hold of Taehyung and slammed him into the wall, cutting his laughs off.

"You have spoken for too long" Hoseok growled "I don't give a shit about bee sperm or when slave 1 ejaculates into a girl, it will shoot from her ears"

"What?" Yoongi said.

"If you say one more word without my permission, I will take your tongue and I will feed it to my hellhounds" Hoseok lowered his voice "Or I shall I feast upon your soul?"

"Got ya" Taehyung choked out and Hoseok dropped him "You gotta admit, those facts were good"

"Stick out your tongue!" Hoseok hissed and grabbed the front of Taehyung's shirt.

"Wait!" Taehyung said holding his hands up "I have a question about Hana!"

"If it is anything else" Hoseok said, a small knife appearing in his hand "You will say bye to your tongue"

Taehyung nodded "Now that Hana is here, you won't let her come back home. She isn't going to be allowed to leave you because of some stupid promise her parents made out of desperation"

"That's true"

"But, what if she doesn't want to stay here? What if she wants to come home with us?"

Hoseok laughed sending chills down Taehyung and Yoongi's spine "What makes you think that you are going home?"