SIX

Hana sat on the sofa, watching the devil pace back and forth. She didn't have the courage to say anything because she knew that he was angry. Not that she could blame him. 

They were covering my scent.

How stupid am I? Hana asked herself. Was she that desperate to trust them or even have a friend?

"You are so stupid" Hoseok finally said "Really. I don't think I've met a human as stupid as you"

"I'm sorry" Hana whispered "I just...you told me that demons would leave me alone and-"

"Then than makes you even more stupid" Hoseok folded his arms and stared down at her "Just because I am the king of hell, doesn't mean some won't listen to me. Although I'm surprised those two didn't listen to me"

"I'm really sorry!" Hana said, "I'm sorry"

"Stop saying sorry" Hoseok knocked his knuckles on her head "Why did you summon me again?"

"Oh, because they asked me to"

"Fuck!" Hoseok roared "Those bastards were planning to try and...nothing. Don't worry. Why are you shaking?"

"Because you are scary!"

Hoseok snorted "I am the devil. Obviously I'm scary" He sat beside her "Go get me something to eat"

"What?"

"I am ordering you to fetch me some food!"

"But, aren't I your master?" Hana said and Hoseok pouted slightly "You should be getting food for me"

"Are you pretending to be scared of me?" Hoseok looked at Hana "Or are you-"

He was cut off by someone knocking on door. Hana's eyes went wide and she grabbed hold of Hoseok. He just frowned at her.

"What's wrong with you?" He said, pulling his hands away from her "Don't touch me peasant. Go and answer that annoying sound already"

"Ok" She whispered and slowly went to the door. She opened it to Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Hana!" Yoongi said pulling her into a hug "You're alright"

"I-I am" She said pushing him away gently.

"Oh shit. Sorry" Yoongi smiled shyly "I got carried away"

"Where are those bastards?" Taehyung said "I'm here to kick some ass"

Hana was moved to the side and they came into her house, ready for a fight.

"Who are you?" Yoongi asked "Are you one of the guys-"

"How dare you ask me who I am" Hoseok said getting to his feet "I am-"

"A friend!" Hana cut him off "This is Hoseok. He is a friend"

The two boys looked him up and down, obviously not believing what she had told them.

"A friend" Hoseok whispered and Hana looked at him. He suddenly smiled brightly "Yes! I am her friend!"

"I still don't believe it" Yoongi said "She's not left her house in about 3 years and someone dressed in tight leather trousers and ripped white top is her friend?"

"Yeah" Taehyung said "I'm not buying it either"

Hana glanced down at Hoseok's trousers and stifled a laugh. She hadn't realised what he was wearing and it didn't leave much to the imagination. Hana quickly shook her head and took her eyes away from the lump in his crotch.