SEVEN

Hoseok didn't let his new slaves leave the house, so they stayed in the small spare room of Hana's house. Hana wasn't sure what was going on because Hoseok was being weird. To the point where she thought he had become someone else. He was being nice to her and stopped calling her peasant, but baby instead.

Hana had shivered at the way the word rolled of his tongue with ease and how it made her feel. She had never been in a relationship before so she felt weird being called baby. After he started to try and sing along to a movie on the TV, she escaped to her bed and locked her door so that he didn't come in and demand food from her.

She had fallen asleep quickly and now it was morning, she was woken up to birds singing. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the light peeking through her curtains. Hana frowned when she felt that she couldn't move. She lifted the cover and saw an arm draped over her stomach.

Hana screamed loudly and fell out the bed, trying to run for the door. She looked over her shoulder and stopped screaming when she saw Hoseok on his feet, fists in the air. She felt her face burn as he stood on her bed in just his boxers. Did they have to be fitted? She thought to herself.

"Peasant!" He said loudly "What happened? Who's there?"

"Why the hell are you in my bed!" Hana screamed "I locked my door and you had no right to get into my bed!"

Hoseok yawned, revealing his fangs and he ruffled his hair "I'm the devil. I sleep where I want and when I want. Plus that lock was nothing a bit of magic couldn't sort out"

"You can't just do that!" Hana hugged herself "I feel violated"

Hoseok snorted "Please. I wouldn't lay my hands on you. You aren't that great"

Hana narrowed her eyes at him "Get out"

"Oh goodie!" Hoseok suddenly grinned "You are going to cook me breakfast!"

Before Hana could say anything, he rushed out her room in just his boxers. Hana quickly pulled on a pair of socks and a jumper and ran downstairs to see Hoseok sitting patiently at the breakfast bar.

"What are you going to cook me?" He asked.

"Nothing" Hana said "That's not how this contract works"

"Oh shit" Hoseok folded his arms and he grinned again "But I will have someone who will cook for me. Slaves! Come here! I'm hungry!"

Hana slapped her hands over her ears as he yelled and she lashed out without thinking. She smacked the back of his head shutting him up. She gasped and stepped away from him, as his eyes turned red.

"You dare hit me" He growled backing her into a wall "I'm the devil. How dare you raise that dirty human hand to me"

"I-I just r-reacted before I-I could think!" Hana squealed "I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"

"Tch. I won't kill you" Hoseok said "But, maybe you could make it up to me"

"A-anything" Hana stuttered and squeezed her eyes shut "Just don't kill me or take my soul"

Hoseok chuckled "I won't take that just yet. We are still under contract and you are the only human who has ever been able to summon me...apart from one that is"

Hana opened her eyes "There was another one? What happened to her?"

"It doesn't matter" Hoseok smirked and licked his lips "You say you would do anything?"

"Within reason" Hana whispered, staring up at the devils handsome face.

"That seems fair to me" Hoseok said "Let's get this straight. You are my master but sometimes I have needs and it can't always be sorted out the simple way"

Hana frowned "What do you mean?"

Hoseok tilted her face up with his finger and lowered his lips to hers slowly. Hana gasped at the kiss and didn't pull away. As his tongue slid between her lips, she groaned and he pulled her flush against him. She couldn't help but kiss back and she heard a low growl in the bottom of Hoseok's throat.

"Hey! What are you doing to her?"

Hana pushed him away and turned to see Yoongi and Taehyung standing there, glaring at Hoseok.

"Be gone Satan!" Taehyung said making the cross with his fingers.

Hoseok rolled his eyes "I'm no vampire, slave. Now make me food"

"We won't make you shit" Yoongi said, "Get your hands off Hana"

"Fine" Hoseok said putting his hands on his hips "If you want to do it that way, I'm more than happy to play your way"

"What?"

"You two" Hoseok pointed at them "Kiss!"

Taehyung and Yoongi faced each and kissed. Again. They quickly pulled away yelling again.

"Stop kissing me!" Yoongi yelled and wiped his mouth.

"Why don't you stop kissing me?" Taehyung scrubbed at his mouth.

"Shit. Did you stick your tongue in my mouth?" Yoongi punched Taehyung.

"I didn't!" Taehyung exclaimed "Why would I stick my tongue in your mouth?"

Hoseok laughed and clapped his hands "Now, I'm hungry and so is my baby. Isn't that right?"

Hana wanted to bang her head against the wall and she didn't get the chance when Hoseok put his arm around her, pulling him to him.

"Tell them you are hungry, baby"

"Don't call me baby" She said quietly "Hana is fine"

"Don't be stupid" Hoseok snorted "It's that or peasant"

"What's wrong with her real name?" Yoongi said, still wiping his mouth "Tae, you could really do with wearing some vaseline"

"Sh-shut up!" Taehyung yelled with bright red cheeks "Y-your lips were slimy!"

"Make us food" Hoseok snapped and they rushed into the kitchen, pulling things from the cupboards "See? That wasn't hard. Now, baby. Tell them what to make. I don't know human food. It has been a while since I have eaten peasant food"

"Your highness!" Jimin said suddenly appearing in between Taehyung and Yoongi. They both screamed again "Stop screaming like little girls"

"What is it Jimin?" Hoseok asked, stroking Hana's hair "Isn't my master cute?"

"Of course" Jimin said "Your highness, we have to talk"

"Then talk" Hoseok pulled Hana's cheeks "Jimin, feel her cheeks. They are so soft and squidgy!"

"Please stop touching me" Hana whined.

"Namjoon and Jungkook have escaped" Jimin said, "They were helped by Seokjin. Your highness, they are after your throne"

"Then they will die trying" Hoseok shrugged "Baby, you have such crazy facial expressions"

"Again, please stop touching me" Hana said.

"Your highness...that isn't all" Jimin said quietly "They are after Hana. They know who she is and they are going to try and claim her for their own"