THREE

Hana's tears were lost in the rain, and each drop felt like pins against her skin, trying to tear her open. The thunder was now a low grumble but the air was still heavy, and quiet. No one daring to step outside in the storm.

The 3 demons circled Hana, licking their lips. Hana whimpered and watched them carefully.

"Do you know how long we have waited to get our hands on you?" One of them laughed "Your smell has been burnt into my memory. I can't wait to devour you"

They all laughed and stepped closer.

"Stay back!" Hana said. She was surprised at how much these demons had changed. They grown bigger, stronger and more dangerous "I won't let you take me!"

"You have no choice, human" Snarled the taller one, his dark hair covering his eye. His dark purple eyes glowed in the moonlight "You are going to be so tasty"

"Hands off, Jungkook"

"I saw her first" Jungkook snapped and reached for Hana. He pulled her into his chest and held her tight "You smell go good!"

Hana struggled against his grip, and Jungkook snarled at the 2 demons trying to get closer to her. 

"She's mine!" A loud voice boomed and the demons dropped to their knees. Hana was yanked down by Jungkook and his hand tightened on her wrist "Let her go"

"My lord" Jungkook said, "We have been after her for years and now we have her!"

"Are you going up against me?" The devil snarled and the demon ducked his head "Let her go. This human is mine"

Jungkook slowly let Hana go and she made an effort to try and run. It was no use. The devil had his arms wrapped around her waist within seconds of her measly escape. He lifted her like she weighed nothing and held her to his hips. She swung from his arm and Hana held in another whimper.

"If I hear that you have chased this human again, I will send you back to hell" The devil snarled at them "And I will see it that you have a torture chamber each"

"Since when do you care so much about a human?" One of the demons snarled "She's been our target for years and we finally have her"

"She summoned me" The devil said, "So Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook...if I hear you have laid your hands on her, you will pay for it with your life"

"You have a contract with her?" Namjoon growled "No one has a contract with the king of the underworld. It's not something that can happen"

"Well it did" The devil hissed "This human is my master for as long as the contract is needed and if I want you to do something for her, you will. Do you understand?"

The demons growled quietly but nodded their heads.

"Good" The devil said "Now, I do believe you ran away at an interesting part. We need to go over our contract...master"

Hana watched the devil walk around her front room, stuffing his face with crisps. He had gone through about 8 already which meant Hana would have to ask her neighbours to help her out again.

"So, human" The devil said "Why did you summon me?"

"I wasn't trying to summon a demon" Hana spoke quietly "I tried to summon a spirit. I didn't think it would actually work. I only did it for...fun"

"Fun?" The devil frowned "You think messing with the underworld is fun? How dare you. I am the most important being around, and you say I was summoned for a joke? I should take your soul and be on my way"

"It has never worked before" Hana said, looking up at the devil's handsome face "If it had worked the first time, I would be able to speak to my parents"

"This is unbelievable" The devil sighed and sat down "You must find this funny. Having the one and only Satan as your slave"

Hana shook her head "I'm sorry devil...I just wanted to..."

"Whatever" He shook his hand "You, human, what is your name?"

"Hana"

"Master Hana" He said, "Decide what to call me. Since I am under your stupid contract, I need a name"

"Satan?"

He tutted "No. You are rubbish"

"J-Hope?"

The devil laughed "The devil with a name of hope? Stop playing games with me human"

"Then what do you want me to call you?" Hana exclaimed.

"Hmm" He frowned and folded his arms "My name is Hoseok. You will call me that and if you don't, I will take your soul"

"This is a funny contract" Hana muttered and Hoseok stuck his face in hers.

"Did you speak under your breath?"

"No" Hana squeaked.

"I didn't think so" Hoseok leant back in his chair "Why did you summon me human?"

Hana sighed "Shouldn't you call me master or Hana?"

The devil didn't say anything. He just groaned "This is ridiculous. Tell me why you summoned me and I will help you. Then, the contract can be over"

"I...I didn't think it would work. I only wanted some help"

"With what?" Hoseok snapped "You are annoying me now hum-master"

Hana linked her fingers together "Today was the first time I left my house in 3 years. I have been chased by demons since I can remember...I just wanted to be safe leaving my house"

"Is that it?" The devil looked disappointed "How boring...alright. You are safe to leave the house. No demon will touch you or try to devour you. Done. I can go home now"

"How do I know that you are telling the truth?"

Hoseok tutted and clicked his fingers, getting to his feet. A black and red mist formed around his hand, and a piece of paper and pen appeared "I will write it down. All demons will listen to my command or they will die. See? I wrote it. Every demon will see it so you won't be bothered. You are safe to leave your house"

Hana jumped to her feet, suddenly hugging Hoseok. He tensed under her grip and stood not knowing what to do.

"Why are you touching me, human?" Hoseok said, peeling her arms away from him "How dare you touch something as great as me"

Hana looked up at him with tears in her eyes "Thank you...thank you, Hoseok"