He writes you a song

Harry: You had tears streaming down your face, as Harry finished singing the song he'd written just for you. "Are you okay?" Harry was concerned, he had not expected that reaction. It was a happy upbeat song, and he thought you'd bob your head along to it. He didn't think you'd cry your eyes out. "I'm fine," you told him, a smile shining through your tears, "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

Louis: "This song didn't make the album," Louis started, as he placed a CD into his computer, "I was actually hoping it wouldn't, and I think they knew that. It's something I really wrote just for you to hear." You perked up in your seat as he said that, "For me?" "Yes," Louis nodded, as the song began to play. You closed your eyes, to fully enjoy the sound, and felt so incredibly happy. "Thank you Louis. I love it."

Zayn: "I wanted it to be just right before I let you hear it." Zayn had already explained that he'd written a song for you; and now this extra information was making you more and more anxious to hear it. "Can I hear it now, please?" "Okay..." It took him a few minutes to get the CD and put it into your stereo, "Here it is." The kindest present Zayn could have ever given you filled your ears, and then it was over far quicker than you wanted. "Did you like it?" "Play it again!"

Niall: You had noticed all night how jumpy Niall seemed over every little thing. You could tell he was nervous, but you had no idea why. Not until he asked you to sit down on the couch, and left the room, only to quickly come back into it with a guitar. "I um - I wrote something for you." Suddenly it made sense, and you felt your heart pounding, "I want to hear it!" Without even a nod, Niall began to play and sing the song, so nervous that you'd hate it. You felt the exact opposite of that though, "I love it!"

Liam: Liam had kept it a secret for so long. Somehow he'd gone months without you having even the slightest hint that he'd written and recorded a song for you. It was not until two weeks before the album was set to be released, that he sat down with you across from him, and pressed play on a song in his iTunes. "I wrote this for you..." The song that quickly filled the room was the best thing you'd ever heard, "Wow."

-Jasmine❤️

Any request??? comment or message me