Let The Show Begin

Kyuhyun's POV...

Since we were about to appear on the red carpet we all dressed in formal attire. I took a quick glanced at myself in the mirror. I definitely like what I see! I really wish Amy would see me like this. "Aigoo... I look so good!" I heard someone say about themselves, but unlike me they actually said it out loud. I turned to see who it was. I should have known, it's Heechul. "If you look so good then why are you wearing that mask covering most of your face?" Kangin laughed as he pointed to what he's wearing. "Aish because it'll tease the ladies! I have to leave them wanting more, but they won't get to see the full me until the actual show! Get it?!" He scoffed at Kangin. "Okay do whatever you want. If it works for you then I suppose it's ok." Kangin chuckled. I too laughed but it always seems to work for Heechul so I guess he is doing something right. Just then we got called to come out to the red carpet. Leeteuk of course was the first to walk out followed by everyone else. I was one of the last to come out. Immediately we heard the screams of our fans with cameras flashing in every direction. There's many of them yelling each and everyone of our names, trying to get our attention. That's when I noticed our host who's interviewing us and felt shocked. She's doesn't seem to be Korean but speaks our language very well. She did most of the translations. In the end only Siwon, Donghae and Leeteuk were the ones who spoke while the rest of us stayed quiet and simply glanced at our fans. Making eye contact with a few made me feel a little nervous but excited at the same time. When we finally finished with the interviews all the guys began to walk backstage but I decided to linger a little longer while I waved to everyone. Seeing their reactions really cheered me up. I decided that regardless of Amy not being able to be here, I'd give it my all for my fans...

Leeteuk's POV...

It's about an hour before the show begins. It's boring having to wait around for it to start. Yesung however is taking selfies with some of the guys and our manager. Since I have nothing else to do and seeing them have fun I decided to jump in and take a picture with them. I believe Yesung posted that one on social media. Leave it to the "king of selfies" to post great pictures. The more time passes and the closer it gets, the more we all feel excited. I quickly took my phone out and sent a text to Maddy "Are you girls here yet?" I asked. "Yes we are about to go through the main doors." she replied. "Awesome. Let me know when you find your seats." I texted her back. "Okay will do. Thanks again." She replied. I couldn't help but smile at her response. "Hey what are you doing? Texting a girl perhaps?" Eunhyuk joked while trying to take a peek at my screen. "Never mind that." I ignored his question. "Who wants to go watch the other performers?" I asked. "I do!!!" Heechul yelled. Of course he does, we all know he's only interested in watching Sistar perform. "Alright. Get ready once it begins let's go watch." I said. After a while I received another message from Maddy. "We are sitting down. Ready for the show to begin! Super excited to see you guys perform." For some reason after reading it I began to feel anxious. Finally time passed and the show began. Some of us went out to watch the rookie group MonstaX who are the opening act. They're good but you can tell they're really nervous. "Rookies, but they'll get better with time, I can tell." Heechul said with such a reassuring tone. I too agree they did a good performance but there's still quite a few things they can work on. We will have to be good to them and give them some advice. After them was Got7 who went on. They seem to be missing one member, which I believe it might be Jackson. Still even without him they did a really good job. I feel proud of them. Their songs are very catchy and fresh sounding. Then Sistar went on stage. I can hear some of the guys going crazy while watching, specially Heechul. Of course they are veterans so as expected the girls did great. I do however think Hyolyn's and Soyu's mic were a little too loud, they could have adjusted the sound a bit. Then Kim Roy came out singing ballads. It's a nice change of pace. He even performed a duet with Soyu which was nice to watch. That's when I sensed it was the right time to let the guys know about my little surprise. "I have a surprise for you guys!" I turned to face them. "Wait where's Yesung-gie? I asked since he was nowhere insight. "He went backstage to drink something hot. His throat is still hurting him." Ryeowook answered. "Oh... Ok I guess I'll tell him later." I sighed. "Tell us what?" Kyuhyun asked. "Well... turn your focus to section 102 towards the bottom row near the stage. You will see Maddy and Amy!" I smiled. "Really???" Kyuhyun's mouth dropped. "How? I thought there were no more tickets available?" The guys asked. "Well because I'm so great I found a way." I responded feeling like a super hero. "I take back everything I said before." Kyuhyun mumbled while he gave me a quick hug. "Take what back?" I asked. "Nothing it's not important! Thanks hyung you're the best!" He happily gave me a bright smile. "Yeah Teukkie. That was pretty cool!" Heechul blurt out while the rest of the guys nodded their heads in agreement. "I know." I responded feeling really proud of myself...