Our Date

Katie's POV...

Usually it takes a lot to surprise me since I tend to catch on right away, but still I couldn't help but feel happy that Amy is trying. So far it's working since I have no clue as to where she's taking me so I decided to go with the flow. Finally we came across a tall building, going inside the elevator I felt really confused as to what we're doing here. When arriving at the 52nd floor the doors opened. The moment I stepped foot out I realized exactly what this place is. "Omg!!! It's the Chibiusa Cafe!!" I let out with so much excitement. "I've been wanting to try this restaurant! How did you know?" I'm completely shocked! She actually blew my mind away! "I figured that was the case since you're a huge Sailor Moon fan." She responded with such an accomplished look on her face. This place is a Sailor Moon themed restaurant. The food is cutely shaped like the sailor scouts wands and the silver moon crystal, even the drinks. I can't wait to try it. After waiting a while to be seated we finally sat down on our table. Our waitress handed us the menu. I took a quick glance. "Oh my it's really pricy." I feel a bit shocked by the prices, usually when I go to any expensive place I'm either with my dad or with Maddy's family since they are super rich. "Don't worry about the prices. Your loving big sis is treating you today remember? So let's enjoy some girl time. Choose whatever it is your heart desires." Amy gave a quick smirk then focused on the menu. I could feel a huge smile forming on my face. I feel so special. "Ok if you say so. Just don't regretted it later." I warned her. "If I would have known you'd be this nice, I would have helped you out with Yesung along time ago." The moment those words left my lips I flinched waiting for a light smack or scolding from her, but instead she simply laughed it off. That is so weird!!! She's not acting like her usual self! Guess she must really be happy right now. "Don't be such a dummy. You know that's not the case, and I'm always nice." She responded as she gently swatted my hand. "Okay now this is more like you! Man for a moment there you made me worry. Seriously though, the things love does to a person!" I continued teasing her for a while longer until the waitress came back to take our order. In the end I ordered the Sailor Moon special hamburger. I have to try it since it's shaped like her moon locket.

As for Amy she ordered the Three Variety Talisman Curry,