Hello?

Yesung's POV...

Now that I know Amy is in Japan, I can't help but look around everywhere I go. Hoping she'll be there. During the interview they asked us many questions about our upcoming plans, concerts and the movie I'm filming. All generic questions. When we finished Kyu and Wookie went to the airport to go back home to Korea. I on the other hand have a concert tomorrow, so I left to my hotel. My brother came early yesterday since he has some things he's busy taking care of for our Mouse Rabbit Cafe tour here in Japan. Considering the time he should also be at the hotel by now. I want to hurry and get there. Physically I'm tired, but mentally I'm exhausted! I feel on the verge of a breakdown. Seeing Amy again was such a shock to me, and thanks to that I've been distracted all day. Once I arrived outside the hotel I quickly walked towards the lobby. Hearing fans scream my name, I turned to them and waved before walking in and rushing to my room. I need to relax! I took the room key out and opened the door. Stepping foot inside I could hear water running in the bathroom. It must be my brother Jongjin taking a shower. That's when I notice the bed and immediately laid on it. I tried to find something to do on my phone but found it impossible to distract myself. My mind keeps wondering back to what happened today; about Amy! It was her! I know it was! She looks as breathtaking as ever! I opened the photo album on my phone and pulled up the picture Leeteuk took of us. I zoomed in on her. She was smiling so beautifully with her hair blowing in the wind. Back then, she had long beautiful wavy hair. Now, it's short and straight, it's very different but I think I love it even more. I then opened my messages. I still have all the messages we sent to each other back then. I reread all of them, Feeling so confused! I want to see her again even if just for a second, but at the same time I don't. Before seeing her at the airport I felt I had finally convinced myself that I had gotten over my feelings for her. I thought she was simply a memory from my past that wouldn't show up in my life ever again, but now that I saw her once more it made all my feelings for her resurface. It's as if they went numb to help me believe I was over her. To help me cope with the pain I felt but now the feeling came back and stronger than ever. It's no longer numb, but sadly seeing her again felt more like a curse; Because now I'm left to yearn for her alone. She has no idea what she's done to me and that makes me feel irritated with myself. I can't think of anything else other than her. I wonder how she's been? I wonder if she forgot me already? She seemed so happy so maybe she has forgotten me. Maybe she has someone else she likes?! Thinking of those thoughts made me feel deep sadness. "Hyung when did you get here?" Jongjin asked as he walked towards me. "Yah put clothes on!" I scolded him. "What??? I have a towel!" He responded. "Doesn't matter put clothes on!" I continued scolding. "So when did you get here?" He again asked while getting dressed. "About 20 mins ago." I answered. "Did you get everything done?" I asked referring to the our Mouse Rabbit tour. "Yes I did. It's all ready for tomorrow." He responded. "Good. I too am done with today's schedule but the night is still young, want to go out?" I asked. Hoping that by doing so I'll be able to distract myself. "Yeah but first lets grab a bite, I'm hungry." He responded...

Katie's POV...

"How much I missed Japan! Can't wait to see grandma!" I sighed in relief. We finally arrived at my grandparents home.