Yoongi

I can't explain the enjoyment I get out of watching the horror and fear cover the little hybrid's face. He's cute. Cuter than I'd imagined.
I wasn't really sure what to expect with him but I'm definitely not disappointed. Intrigued, but not disappointed.
I let him go and move towards the hidden door beside my closet. I may not actually live here but I was given a room years ago to stay as long as I want. Every room of this estate has an extra servant's room for vampires with extra needs. Sometimes the rooms are used to house humans that like to 'donate' their blood.
Of course, I'm usually the one to supply those humans first hand. I have an exciting profession, I suppose.
     "This is your room, little pup." I wink. He hesitantly looks inside. I follow his gaze, unimpressed. The room has never been used and needs some upgrades. A tiny bed with a dress and sink with an overhang mirror is all inside. No. This won't do. "You can sleep with me until it's renovated." I tease.
     His eyes widen. "N-no! I can sleep in there, thank you." He bows and attempts to run inside.
     I grab his arm. "No can do. Could be full of mold or too cold. You will stay with me. It's settled." I close the door back up and lead him towards the ensuite.
     "I'm sure you'd like a shower so go ahead and I'll send for you some fresh clothes."
     He nods hesitantly and closes the bathroom door. Whistling, I head towards the phone and dial up the maid. After ordering food and new clothes for my little hybrid, I secretly wonder how Namjoon is fairing with his hybrid.
     I feel back for the little guy. Namjoon is an ass 98% of the time. And his hatred and disgust for hybrids run deep but mostly all from preconceived notions from his parentage.
    I don't harbor really any hatred for them, though. I was raised in the human world. Never lucky enough to see them for myself, though. I always wondered what they were like.
    Maybe I'm supposed to be all high and mighty because I'm a superior being as a vampire but I don't really like to be that way.
     Sure, I can play my part and be just as ruthless while doing my job but in reality? I'm pretty laid back for a vamp.
    "I hate you."
    Spinning around with a smirk, I see Namjoon stalking towards me.
     "Can I ask what I've done to deserve such a greeting?"
     "I can't believe you encouraged Taehyung about these stupid hybrids!"
     I laugh. "What's wrong? I thought it was an excellent idea. You do need more servants, don't you? You were just complaining to me a few days ago about those two servants that got themselves killed during a raid. This works out well."
     He scoffs. "I'd rather do the house work myself than have a filthy hybrid touch any of my things."
     I frown. Namjoon has been my best and closest friends since childhood but sometimes his views astound me. "Just give it a chance. You won't have to pay them. Just feed them and provide shelter, right? Much easier."
     He scowls at me. "What about that other one in our medical center?! The sickly one? What the hell is he supposed to do?"
     I blink. "There's another one?"
    "A disgusting feline. Young and sick with pneumonia. How is he supposed to work? Taehyung has his sibling working under him for his care but I refuse to have him living here for free."
     "I'll take him." I say, not even thinking about it. Why not?
    He eyes me. "You have an underage wolf hybrid but now you also want the underage feline as well? Yoongi..." he hesitates. "You know the laws. Because you're my friend I will keep my opinions on you keeping them to myself but...you aren't going to do anything stupid are you?"
     I stiffen. "Of course not and yes I'm very aware of the laws regarding hybrids. As you said, the two I have are underage but if I'm not mistaken, they all are. Maybe I'm wanting to compete with your brother for sainthood." I tease.
     He snorts. "Whatever. If you want the little feline then take him when he's well enough to leave the clinic."
      "Namjoon?" I ask as he starts to walk away.
     "What?"
     "About your hybrid..."
    He scowls. "What about 'my hybrid'?"
     "Don't scare him off, okay. You do actually need help and he seems to as well. Just...let him work for you at least."
     He stares at me. "Just worry about your own servants, Alright. Are you staying here long?"
     "Not sure. Maybe a few weeks."
     He nods. "We can still have that drink later if you'd like."
     My smile returns. "Sure. See you in a few hours."
     When I return to the room, the maid has already brought the food and bags of brand new clothes. I place all but one pair of underwear, pants, and a shirt into the closet before moving to the food and drinks.
    A champagne glass of blood sits next to a juice box and bottle of water. Varied fruits, vegetables, cheese and meats sit atop a large plate. Two plates of chocolate cake sit to the side with a glass of milk.
Jungkook peaks his head out, his large adorable eyes plead at me. "C-clothes?" He whispers.
Grinning, I nod towards the laid out outfit. "Right here for you." I tease.
Pouting, he slowly walks into the room hunched over in his large towel. Grabbing the clothes he runs back into the bathroom, slamming the door closed.
Chuckling, I pop a piece of cheese into my mouth and sip my glass of fresh blood.
He comes back out moments later, eyeing the large serving of food and drink in shock. "T-that's a lot of food."
"Eat what you want." I shrug, leaning back on the bed, watching as he flushes red, nibbling on the meat and veggies.
"So tell me about yourself, pup."
He pauses. "L-like what?"
I tilt my head. "Anything, Everything. Whatever you want."
"My life isn't interesting."
"It is to me. I've never had the honor of meeting a hybrid before." Which has always been strange to me considering how much time I spend in the humanesque world.
     He stares at me for a long moment. "O-okay. I'll tell you about myself but only on one condition."
     I smirk. Cheeky. I like it. "Shoot."
    "You have to tell me everything about yourself as well." 
     "Done."