Jin

I can't breath. I bury myself in the soft luxurious pillows, hiding in my shame and humiliation as Taehyung tells me to get onto my knees and spread my legs.
    He hasn't touched me in a good twenty minutes, hasn't even penetrated me at all and yet I feel so dirty and degraded. Exposed. His eyes on such a private and intimate part of my body has my stomach clenching and my eyes swollen with tears.
For Jimin...I can do this for him...
     "Wider." My torturer growls, sitting casually right at the end of the bed in a fancy chair sipping his blood wine.
     Whimpering, I bury my face in my arms as I slowly spread my legs wider. Why is he so obsessed with this? With seeing my...my secrets. It's humiliating. Terrifying. Disgusting.
     "More. I want to see what's mine, kitten." He casually crosses his legs and waits. I swallow back a sob and shakily move my arms behind me to part my cheeks, revealing my innocent pink hole to his greedy eyes.
     No one has ever seen this part of me and it feels so wrong. What's even more wrong and shameful is the slick drenching my fingers and running down my thighs. I hate it, hate my body. Hate being a hybrid. My body doesn't agree with my mind.
     I shudder as a rush of air tickles my privates and I gasp, glancing back to see Taehyung no longer on the chair but kneeling on the bed, face inches from my behind, blowing air onto my entrance.
     My hands slip, my shoulders tired from holding myself up.
     He huffs and grabs my hands, forcing me to spread myself back open, wider this time, it hurts. "Ah! N-"
     "Shh, kitten. Let me enjoy what I own." He tsks, massaging my cheeks around my fingers as they dig into my flesh trying in vein to do as he asks of me. "I like the view."
     "Please..." I beg. I just want to disappear. Hide forever. I feel like a whore. A dirty slut. My knees hurt. It's been three hours since I've woken up in his bed. Since he's first touched me and demanded me to show him 'what he owns'.
     He's just bossed me around and forced me into several degrading positions on the bed so he can look at me from every angle, sitting in a chair and sipping his wine like he's watching a boring tv show. His entertainment at my expense. "W-why are you doing this?" I beg quietly, my voice small.
    I can't understand what he's even getting out of this. He doesn't seem aroused and hasn't done more than barely touch me this first couple of teasing touches. Just stares at me. It's weird and terrifying. Not knowing why.
     "Get up." He moves away from my body and I almost cry in relief, pulling myself up and reflectively covering my privates again. Completely moot now considering he has now already seen every part of me over and over again. Still.
     He finishes his drink before abruptly leaving the room. I don't know what to do now that I'm alone so I hesitantly get up on shaky legs and pull my pajamas back on, feeling way better and less vulnerable to be covered.
     I quickly run to my little room and close the door, huddling in the corner and trying not to break out into sobs. My tears having long dried up. Kim Taehyung is ruthless and relentless.
     Everyone thinks Kim Namjoon is evil and diabolical but I think they completely look over his younger brother. Kim Taehyung is on another level and he hides his true sadism through big smiles and trickery. I can see that.
     I can't trust him. Can't let my guard down. He's going to ruin me...

    "Kitten."
    My eyes snap open at the sound of my master's voice. I fell asleep in the corner of the room. Peaking up with bleary eyes, I see him looming over me in the small space.
     "You need to eat." He reaches down and helps me to my feet. "I've had food prepared."
     My eyes widen at the large spread as I gently climb back onto his bed like he's told me to and begin eating. He watches me with the same focus as when he was tirelessly observing my body.
     My face heats up remembering it. I stuff my face, finally content since I've gotten here. My belly filling up. "C-can I see Jimin soon?" I whisper.
     He raises a brow. "Maybe. We'll see."
Nodding, not wanting to anger him, I shut up and finish eating. Rubbing my belly and purring a little subconsciously, I close my eyes, still wanting a nap after eating so much.
A hand massages my ears and I moan, burrowing closer to the feeling, realizing too late what's happening. My eyes snap open and I jerk away from the vampire who's grinning madly at me.
"I'm so glad I've found you, kitten." He sighs, leaning back. "It was going to be a pain finding a new submissive. Now that I have you..." He shrugs.
I clear my throat. "I t-thought I was going to be your servant?" Panicking a little.
He chuckles. "I really don't need another servant. I do, however, need a cute and pure sexy little kitten acting on my every little whim. You're perfect. So obedient like a good little pet." He snorts. "You asked why I made you do what I did, hm? I was testing your obedience and trust me-I wasn't disappointed."
My eyes widen in shock, my shoulders slumping. God, I'm such an idiot! He's right...no matter how awful I felt I did everything he asked...
He leans forward and taps my nose. "Don't worry, kitten. Next time you have your ass displayed in the air, spreading those plump cheeks of your so prettily for me and dripping on my sheets like a little slut...I'll make sure to fill it with something." He winks.
I feel nauseated. This is my fault. Why didn't I see this before? I shudder and wrap my arms around myself. Sure, he was mean and demanding but he never actually threatened or truly forced me to do those things...he simply sat back and encouraged me.
Tears build into my eyes. God, maybe I am a stupid dirty slut. How could I just do that without fighting. I can't even use Jimin as an excuse this time. He didn't mention anything about him.
As the vampire mockingly laughs at my expense, I can't help but feel even more used and disgusting but at the same time...it's not like he raped me. I did all that on my own.
I hate you Kim Taehyung.